Respected Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BY NATURE - OMGosh

@grandma r  Which Tweak'd products are you using?

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl  rise and shine volume.  3 piece set, shampoo, conditioner, and spray;  I'm very pleased.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r  Thank you so much, I am going to go take a look at it!

Honored Contributor

I looked it up and good to hear

Tweak-d Hair Cleansing Treatments are all formulated without Harsh Chemicals,
Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Mineral Oil,
PABA, GMOs, DEA, Triclosan, and Animal Ingredients.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

I bought some of this a while back and remembered I really liked the scent, but I couldn’t remember why I didn’t keep using it.  You encouraged me to get it out and give it a go again, because I also have fine hair and normally use Wen.  Well, my hair came out nice and shiny and quite soft, but also flat with no volume.   :-(   Just goes to show you how different we all are, and it’s back to Wen for me.   

So the big questions is whether I’ll get rid of it now...why do we keep products in our closet that don’t work for us?  I’ll bet most of us do that!

Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I looked it up and good to hear

Tweak-d Hair Cleansing Treatments are all formulated without Harsh Chemicals,
Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Mineral Oil,
PABA, GMOs, DEA, Triclosan, and Animal Ingredients.

Now that you know what's not in it, take a closer look at what is in it. The ingredients made Tweak-d an absolute NO for my hair.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the shampoo and conditioner and really like them. The products that I have used didn't smell like Ojon. It had a really strong odor.
Respected Contributor

As a fan of Ojon, I have been wondering about Tweaked- thank you so much for this post- I do NOT have super fine or thin hair, which products would be recommended for me?

I actually LIKED the smell of Ojon! 

Sorry to see  that some WEN posters are so defensive about that brand, no one product line is good for everyone, after all!

Trusted Contributor

@deerfeeder is there one particular version of Tweak'd that you loved? My hair is fine, naturally curly and color treated and I previously used Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner but it's been discontinued. Looking for a replacement. I used WEN in the past but it did cause scalp issues for me so I'm not interested in trying it again. Your post on Tweak'd peaked my interest but I see there are multiple varieties. TIA.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker wrote:

As a fan of Ojon, I have been wondering about Tweaked- thank you so much for this post- I do NOT have super fine or thin hair, which products would be recommended for me?

I actually LIKED the smell of Ojon! 

Sorry to see  that some WEN posters are so defensive about that brand, no one product line is good for everyone, after all!

@Mothertrucker 

I, too, LOVED the scent of Ojon!!!!!!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.