Contributor

I have been using WEN faithfully for several years. I thought I was getting the best results I could expect from a cleanser since I have very fine, limp hair. I saw a presentation for Tweaked By Nature and thought I would try it. I am amazed and delighted by the results. My hair has so much volume and body I can't believe it. I have ordered more products in this line and can't wait to get them. Their fragrances are incredible. So happy I have found a product that actually delivers volume. I have tried so many in the past that were disappointments. 

Respected Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BY NATURE - OMGosh

I'm glad you found something you love, deerfeeder!  Did you ever try the previous product from this vendor, Ojon?  Does his new line, Tweak'd, smell better?  Scent is very subjective and individual, but to me the Ojon smelled like a dirty ashtray, and I could not get past that, no matter what it did for my hair.  I sure hope Tweak'd smells better than Ojon did!

Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder  I can't believe you were using Wen.  I say that because I would think it would weigh down your fine hair.  I can understand women using Wen for thick hair but that's about it.  Glad you found something else that works for you.  I like Acure Argan/Lemongrass shampoo for volume.  My hair is normal but border on fine but I have a lot of hair (that's what I am told my stylist)(s)).   

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I use WEN and I have fine, thin hair and it works great for me. I also like Tweaked by Nature, Denis has another great product on his hands.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deerfeeder wrote:

I have been using WEN faithfully for several years. I thought I was getting the best results I could expect from a cleanser since I have very fine, limp hair. I saw a presentation for Tweaked By Nature and thought I would try it. I am amazed and delighted by the results. My hair has so much volume and body I can't believe it. I have ordered more products in this line and can't wait to get them. Their fragrances are incredible. So happy I have found a product that actually delivers volume. I have tried so many in the past that were disappointments. 

deerfeederr  How nice for you.  Of course Chaz is on the air.

I tried tweaked and, just like ojob, could not get past the scent.  DH woke me up in the middle of the night to ask me to re-wash my hair as the scent was so off.

I’ll just stick with WEN as I have great results from it, using for @ 10 years.

Shiny, bouncy, healthy hair!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@CamilleP  ... Some of it smells better than Ojon, and some of it is overpowering.  Too much scent in MOST of these products for me.  They do have a Rhassoul spray that is great, though, and not too much fragrance.

Respected Contributor

I recently tried Tweaked by nature "the stylist" and I love, love, love it. The smell is wonderful also. I will use it on dry hair. My hair is straight and fine and I still have to rely on Nick Chavez soft flocker to hold it well in place. I tried the 1 X a week hair cleanser/clarifier that comes in the jar and turns to foam. That is absolutely fabulous too. 

Contributor

I was not trying to dis Chaz. I have used his products for several years. I guess it was just time to try something different - like when you are ready for a new hairstyle. I still think Chaz has quality products. I was just ready for a change. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deerfeeder 

Your timing seems a bit of a coincidence.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@deerfeeder  I use the Treak'd and used the Ojon when they were on the Q.  I love his products and I like the smell.  I also have fine hair that goes straight very quickly.  BUT, I also use the Flocker paste to keep the style.