Esteemed Contributor
Has anyone used the shampoo and conditioner.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love their products, but I'm lazy so I don't want 2 steps.  I have dry hair so I use the Dhalto Restore hair cleanser or the Apricot one.  I have read great reviews on HSN on the Rise and Shine shampoo and conditioner.  You might want to read some of those.  Happy shopping.

Contributor

Just used it for the first time this weekend - had been using a pricey multi-level marketing brand and I have to say, the results from tweaked were as good if not better! I am afraid to switch to this brand and then QVC stops carrying it though. 

Respected Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BU NATURE

[ Edited ]

I absolutely LOVE their products.  I most often use the shampoo that comes in a can and dispenses as a foam.  You put it on dry hair.  I leave it on about 5 mins and then wash off.  They tell you to add more when you are in the shower, but there is absolutely no need.  The conditioning products are excellent as well.   I liked Ojon and was sorry when it was sold...  I'm now switching primarily to this line. I like to use 3, 4 or 5 shampoos during the year to mix it up, but my hair responds best to Tweak'd.  It is fuller, shinier and just blow dries the best when I use it.  Can't recommend it enough.  I purchased several other products this weekend and can't wait to try.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the shampoo and conditioner Denis developed for his Mom.  I love it!!!!  I lost a lot of hair several years ago.  When new hair grew it was much finer.  I tried several types before tryintrying this brand.  It's pricey, but, worth it to me.

Respected Contributor

@GracieW wrote:

Just used it for the first time this weekend - had been using a pricey multi-level marketing brand and I have to say, the results from tweaked were as good if not better! I am afraid to switch to this brand and then QVC stops carrying it though. 

This brand is a primary brand on HSN.  I highly recommend you purchase from them not the Q.  Far more selections and specials.  Enjoy

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I absolutely LOVE their products.  I most often use the shampoo that comes in a can and dispenses as a foam.  You put it on dry hair.  I leave it on about 5 mins and then wash off.  They tell you to add more when you are in the shower, but there is absolutely no need.  The conditioning products are excellent as well.   I liked Ojon and was sorry when it was sold...  I'm now switching primarily to this line. I like to use 3, 4 or 5 shampoos during the year to mix it up, but my hair responds best to Tweak'd.  It is fuller, shinier and just blow dries the best when I use it.  Can't recommend it enough.  I purchased several other products this weekend and can't wait to try.

HOw does his line compare to the Ojon line from yrs back??

I admit to trying Ojon...shampoo, conditioner and oil treatment....my hair did not do well with any of those products...and the smell was intense...husband didn't like that at all...returned it all.

I have stayed away from trying his new line due to the past but perhaps this new line is much better or different.

Honored Contributor

@GracieW wrote:

@GracieW  HSN and Amazon also sell Tweak’d.

Respected Contributor

@tsavoriteThe smell is not the same.  I had no issue with the "nutty" scent from Ojon, but I can understand why some were not fond of it.  This doesn't have that.  There are a number of different products in this line.  I have several on order, and am curious to see how they compare to the one I'm currently using and loving. 

My hair is DEFINITELY more manageable, fuller and shinier when I use the shampoo from this line (foam in a can). 

Respected Contributor

YES! I love Tweak'd by Nature!  Real winners.  Leave my hair shiny and smooth and clean even on day 2.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown