Honored Contributor

Are the TWEAK products on HSN similar to OJON?

Honored Contributor

I like Tweak'd much better and it smells better.

Honored Contributor

Yes they are and for the price you can't beat the product.

Respected Contributor

No: they have high quality ingredients as Ojon did, but I have had no problems with color stripping, weighing down, etc.  How you apply it is different-everything about it is different.

I have using it for about 8 months, and I love it!  I love the conditioner-the Fiber Lift is fabulous love it.....

That being said, I really do believe it has been two years of clean eating that really turned my thinning, dull hair around....I got my hair into "good" condition, but Tweaked makes it look amazing!

Poodlepet2

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The products do smell nice, but did nothing for my hair.  :-(

Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies. Caught a glimpse of the same guy from OJON & was wondering about the products.

Respected Contributor

Not like Ojon at all. Long story short, my 19 yo son has fairly long hair and LOVED Ojons Restorative conditioner. Since being discontinued we have not found a conditioner he likes near as well as the Ojon. When I was told of this line and it being created by Denis the Ojon guy I ordered the conditioner in the tube and the conditioner in the jar for him to try. He said neither are as good as the Ojon was. (His favorite so far has been Alterna's Caviar Moisture S&C.)

Anyways I use WEN but decided to give a try for curiosity's sake. Big mistake. I used the one in the jar today and just let my hair air dry. It feels like straw. Ugh! No thanks. The one in the tube was much better but still can't compete with WEN. So, if you are interested in trying it I would try the ones in the tube. I have 1 of each of the can foam formulas on their way but neither my son nor I have tried yet. (He does like WEN but he's 3 hours away at college and the large bottles just aren't practical for him to be taking to and from the showers.)

New Contributor

Hello - per the presentation this is one in the same - new packaging for some items like the no frizz hair spray. Enjoy shopping I really went crazy LOL trying to formulate a basic setup (shampoo/cond, treat oil and treat mist).

Honored Contributor

I wish QVC would have offered a Try me Kit for their TSV... That would have been really nice, maybe even now offer a Try me kit.....

Esteemed Contributor

Got my TSV today and tried it tonight.  LOVE IT!  Have used Wen and other expensive brands from NYC, but this was amazing.  Think it depends on what your haIr is like to begin with. I have dark hair cut in a short bob with heavy bangs.  WORKS FOR ME!

Actually ordered 2 sets on AD as it will make nice christmas gifts.