Honored Contributor

I just checked the ingredient list of the Tweak'd TSV. It's amazing that I cannot pronounce most of them. How can he mention only the natural sounding ones on air when online, there's a page of artificial ones? 

Wanted to order, but easy pass for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TWEAK’D TSV INGREDIENTS

@Shanus 

Yeah! Who feels like looking all those up!

I got that a while ago, and only used it once. I should have sent it back. I don't mean to be flippant; if it works for someone else, that's great! But I think I'll use the rest to scrub my sinks.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa lol  works for me -   I know I've used up plenty of products for "off-label" use.  I'd name brands, but why when I already know those same products work well for others.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops  .. works for me too.

Esteemed Contributor

There several lines here that have the most amazingly cheap ingredients and a loyal fan club.  There are some remarkable marketing ploys.

Honored Contributor

I love the Tweak'd product line way more than WEN. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Tweak’d TS from HSN not that long ago ( about 4-6 weeks?). Isn’t this TSV similar to the HSN one?

Honored Contributor

I ordered the leave in spray. I think spending a lot on shampoos is wasteful... I like conditioners and leave in sprays as I think they do more for your hair.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I ordered the Tweak’d TS from HSN not that long ago ( about 4-6 weeks?). Isn’t this TSV similar to the HSN one?

Both have a bucket of scrub. HSN offered it in the Green Tea, Amber Vanilla, and Coco-Nutty scents. HSN's TS came with a 12-oz pump bottle of Hydrating Balm. Cost was $54.99, free shipping.

QVC's TSV has the bucket of scrub plus an 8-oz jar of the same scrub, offered in Green Tea (now sold out), Amber Vanilla, and Yogi Berry, for $49, free shipping.

Frequent Contributor

Count me as another one who loves this and all Tweak'd products.  I actually use the scrub twice a week. My hair has never looked or felt better.  I also got my husband to try it, and he hasn't changed shampoos in 20 years. (He likes it).