Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  I like the nourishing foam, but don't care for the rare treasures as much.  How does the restore compare to each of these?

I like the nourishing foam as well and did not like the peaches and cream I tried from the rare treasures. It is not terrible- certainly I've tried much worse- but I don't like the scent and it isn't very moisturizing, imo. I LOVE the restore in the tub. You only need a little even with long hair. I use it on my dry hair before I wash it, kind of like a pre-conditioner and it works great that way. I have normal to dry hair that is more on the fine side but I have alot of it. The restore might be too much for you if your hair is more on the oily side or if you have baby fine hair and not alot of it.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:
I'm still mad because he sold Ojon and Estee Lauder ruined it.

yes, that is really too bad. I used to love the restorative treatment in the tub. That stuff was amazing. I never even tried it once I saw the ingredients changes and many reviews said it didn't work nearly as well. I know many love the mist but I never did get it to work well for me. I just think my hair doesn't like mist type products because I haven't found one that I HAVE to have all the time or that does amazing things for my hair Wen's summer honey lilac replenishing treatment mist is the best I've used but mainly because the scent is intoxiating to me, lol.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, thanks for your response.  Like you, I have normal to dry hair.  Mine is very fine, and I don't have tons of it.  But, it's curly, unruley, and, without the right products, frizzy.  The rare treasures collection is a bit too heavy for it. I'm getting the best results by using a little as a pre-treatment, and then sometimes as a wash out conditoner.  I won't repurchase it.

Valued Contributor

There isn't a Today's Special on HSN today, but there are products with reduced prices and free shipping for those interested. Have a good day!

Occasional Contributor

I love the Above the Clouds formula - leaves my highlighted hair shiny and bouncy (normally dry)! Can you tell me where to find the coupon code you referenced?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code

Honored Contributor

Re: TWEAK-D ON SALE ON HSN

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried the Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment that comes in a tube?  I didn't care for the foam, but think I might try this.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I need more hair products like I need a hole in my head, but I'm tempted by that "chocolate" duo, as well.  It has a lot of positive reviews on HSN's site. Decisions, decisions... 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Has anyone tried the Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment that comes in a tube?  I didn't care for the, but think I might try this.

@JeanLouiseFinch There were several people that posted on another thread that they LOVE the chocolate one. I think it might be the most popular. I am not sure which you tried that you didn't like (lol your post doesn't say)?  Anyway, I am not sure if the people love it because they love the scent or the formula or both. Smiley Happy I have not tried the chocolate.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Has anyone tried the Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment that comes in a tube?  I didn't care for the, but think I might try this.

@JeanLouiseFinch There were several people that posted on another thread that they LOVE the chocolate one. I think it might be the most popular. I am not sure which you tried that you didn't like (lol your post doesn't say)?  Anyway, I am not sure if the people love it because they love the scent or the formula or both. Smiley Happy I have not tried the chocolate.

@HappyDaze  Thanks, I'm going to give it a try.