Trusted Contributor

Totally agree about the scent! I am returning mine today for that very reason.  Took several hand washings to get the smell off my hands and didn't want to try it on my hair. Product might be good  but I'll never know cause the scent is overpowering.  And the more I think about it. .I am not sure I want to mess with a 2 plus step process. 

Trusted Contributor

Well everyone is different. I just LOVE the smell!!!! It's the old ojon nut smell. I am in heaven when I use it. 

I was so very very sad and upset when ojon went out of business. Now I am thrilled again to have access to these ingredients. I pray that Tweake'd stays with us on QVC. 

This shampoo and conditioner tub is the best. I am in heaven.

Honored Contributor

I like the Rise and Shine, I use that every few weeks to clarify my hair, but it does dry it out, I need to follow with his Restore hydrating balm. I shampoo twice a week using the Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment and my hair looks great. I have very short , fine, thin hair and my hair looks full and feels clean. I'm not crazy about the smell of either cleansing products, but I can put up with that in exchange for the great looking hair. I still use WEN Indigo and the toner off and on because that gives my salt and pepper hair a big color boost. I think for the price the Tweak'd is a great product and I no doubt will stick with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkSunset 

I love Aveda Sap Moss.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TWEAK’D DOWNSIDE

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

I ordered the TSV only because my husband said he wanted to try it (the downside of having the tv on when I can't sleep and QVC loops the TSV presentation over and over).

We both used the Apricot yesterday and he was duly impressed. He wanted me to smell and feel his hair. I followed cleansing with the balm and was happy I only had to round brush dry and didn't have to use a flat iron to tame any frizzies.

We were going to try the tub this a.m., but based on comments I think I might wait and use another tube. I am hosting a party tonight and don't want gummy hair.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Shanus 

I ordered theT only because my husband said he wanted to try it (the downside of having the tv on when I can't sleep and QVC loops the TSV presentation over and over).

We both used the Apricot yesterday and he was duly impressed. He wanted me to smell and feel his hair. I followed cleansing with the balm and was happy I only had to round brush dry and didn't have to use a flat iron to tame any frizzies.

We were going to try the tub this a.m., but based on comments I think I might wait and use another tube. I am hosting a party tonight and don't want gummy hair.

@magicmoodz   Good morning (early riser, too). Wise idea to wait with any new product, hair or face, when you have plans. No time to have a reaction that's not favorable. Enjoy your party. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you! Yes, I've been awake since 2:30 a.m. My social anxiety kicks in and I worry about "what ifs". You know--guests aren't having fun, the food isn't good, I run out of something etc, etc, etc. But my motto is "never let them see you sweat" so people think I am a natural. Haha!

I will come back after I use the tub and leave a review.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Shanus 

Thank you! Yes, I've been awake since 2:30 a.m. My social anxiety kicks in and I worry about "what ifs". You know--guests aren't having fun, the food isn't good, I run out of something etc, etc, etc. But my motto is "never let them see you sweat" so people think I am a natural. Haha!

I will come back after I use the tub and leave a review.

@magicmoodz   Maybe make sure everything's done early enough to allow you a little snooze before getting dressed. I'm sure all will go off without a hitch, but I know it's easy for me to say. It's not my party. 😜

Trusted Contributor

I like the scents of the Tweak'd products!  I wear Guerlian's Miksuto and Vol de Nuit in the cold weather months, and the earthy smells all work with each other.

I loved the Ojon products Denis used to bring to QVC and was happy to see his return.  In July of this  year, I had a series of infusions of a biologic, Rituxan, to treat my rare form of anemia.  It didn't do my anemia a bit of good, but it fried my hair.  Although my hair likely will not return to what it was until it all grows out, Tweak'd defintely helps it a great deal.  I use the Balm and the Rejuvenating Treatment Oil on dry hair every day.  By the end of the day, my hair has completely absorbed the product.  I apply some more oil for overnight, then start over the next day.  I am seeing small improvements every couple of days.  The hair from my scalp on out that is new growth since the infusions is silky smooth, so I do have great hair to look forward to!

Respected Contributor

Re: TWEAK’D DOWNSIDE

[ Edited ]

@MomCat wrote:

This system makes no sense to me, and I am not interested in using products that are this much trouble.  WEN was bad enough, and I never experienced those great results they always rave about.  I don't care to have my hair in those styles they show either.  Easy pass.  And, what's up with the pricing????  Good grief.    

There’s no way I would ever try this after the disastrous results I had with Wen. My hairdresser asked me what I was using at home that caused my hair to dry out and break! Now my hair is shiny and bouncy thanks to  Oloplex, and my Dyson hairdryer!

Both the Wen and Tweak’d gentlemen seem “a little desperate” in their sales approach. Besides, I disliked Ojon and its weird scent. No gallons and jugs for me. @MomCat