Occasional Contributor

FYI....Tula is being discontinued on QVC.  I sent an email to their customer service about restocking a certain item and was told the information.  Luckly I only use one item and can get the product other places.    

Honored Contributor

I think I am almost finished with my supply.  Other than the exfoliator, I didn't seem to get any good results.  It may be sold at Nordstrom.

Occasional Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I think I am almost finished with my supply.  Other than the exfoliator, I didn't seem to get any good results.  It may be sold at Nordstrom.

I use the resurfacing gel. Ulta carries Tula products also. 

Honored Contributor

That's sad.  I haven't tried Tula, but liked the presentations.  Raj was very knowledgeable.

Super Contributor

Sad because that's where they launched - weren't they first brand ever to launch on QVC without retail or -commerce presence anywhere else? They definitely grew into a solid line-up and now SpaceNK, dermstore, Ulta, and Nordstrom carry them. I saw that April 3rd the Hydrating Day & Night Cream will be 50% off at Ulta as part of their 21 Days of Beauty promo. 

I personally love the Glycolic resurfacing gel and the dual-phase peel pads. That latest eye stick is a great quick fix when I barely slept. 

Honored Contributor

That is too bad. Now more time for more Philosophy, and Josie and It Cosmetics........lol.....It seems smaller, less known brands have a very hard time making it on QVC....Really too bad. 

Valued Contributor

it maybe available on some other place?

Esteemed Contributor

@dbfromcali  Thanks for posting this, I had no idea.  I love that line and have been using the cleanser, moisturizer and neck cream for quite a while now.  I think I will stock up just in case it is difficult to find.  I've had great results with it.

Trusted Contributor

Im disappointed.  I use the brand, but often order on the Tula website anyway as they have lots of promos.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe they are going to Evine.