Frequent Contributor

TULA PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENTS A303814

I have been taking these for nearly a year and had them on auto-delivery. My last two shipments have been nearly two months apart with going on waitlist. I had to cancel due to not receiving them on a monthly basis. If I am on auto-delivery, I expect not to run out. Thes are very good if you can keep them coming like they should.

Respected Contributor

Re: TULA PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENTS A303814

@Jhincher.........I had this same problem. I called directly to TULA customer service and they told me that they couldn’t help me, that I had to deal with the problem thru QVC. I wasn’t happy with their customer service. I canceled my Autoship. I am now taking Andrew Lessman “Friendly Flora” from HSN. It seems to be working really well and not as expensive.
Respected Contributor

When I was on my Z-Pak antibiotics, I bought a bottle of Acidophilus for approx. $8.  It is a probiotic my PCP has been recommending: cheap, effective, refrigerate after opening.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

I'm glad you mentioned this.  I started taking them when she first came to the Q but they didn't work well.  So I cancelled my Auto-Delivery.