Respected Contributor

Today is Borghese day for me.  How about you ladies.  I bought the TTV and already have Fango and love love love it.  I masked last night and am going to do another today, maybe the delicato.  Any ladies excited for today s shows?

Honored Contributor

Free shipping today with Evine credit card. I still have an issue with some ingredients that Borghese uses, so I shy away from them.,

Trusted Contributor

Thank you - love the free shipping days but I need nothing.  

Honored Contributor

I bought multiples of the TTV a few months ago that had the bug Tuscany printed jar of Fango mud, a big jar of scrub and a big jar of body cream so I'm still well stocked so I'm not even tempted by todays' TTV.  I just did a Fango Active mask over the weekend and again this morning before hopping in the shower.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried any of the Borghese products. I wondered if I would like them or not. I hate going through the long list of ingredients before I buy something.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I bought multiples of the TTV a few months ago that had the bug Tuscany printed jar of Fango mud, a big jar of scrub and a big jar of body cream so I'm still well stocked so I'm not even tempted by todays' TTV.  I just did a Fango Active mask over the weekend and again this morning before hopping in the shower.

I didn't get that TTTV but remember it  How is the scrub and the bdoy cream?  So far I have only used the Fango mask in both Active and Purificant. 

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I didn't get that TTTV but remember it  How is the scrub and the bdoy cream?  So far I have only used the Fango mask in both Active and Purificant. 

I received the sugar scrub in a previous bundle and it's awesome!

Last night I purchased the hair mask. Actually a great value considering it's 4 months worth!

Valued Contributor

I ordered the TTV a few months ago but still haven't tried the "muds" but I will very soon.  I did order today's TTV since it has different products in it that I haven't tried. I've wanted to try the purple "mud" and the eye cream.  I'll save a few pieces for my daughter for Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers.  I'm trying something new as well as shopping for the holidays.

Free shipping, no sales tax and 6 valuepays doesn't hurt either.

Valued Contributor

Very enjoyable to watch Maria present the products.

Got the TTV and the "C" kit. Already shipped - arrival 10/6

Anyone used the "C" kit?

Frequent Contributor

I didn't get the TTV I odered a kit at a preferred price that included the FERMA and a cleanser.  Got free shipping with the EVINE credit card.  FERMA is the only mud I don't have and want to give it a try.