Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva-----I agee with you about applying shape tape with the damp sponge-------that is a must for it to go on smoothly. and when I use it on my purple -ness at the corner of my eyes, I have to apply it a few times to one eye due to the deep purple color,  but it covers it very nicely. 

So use the sponge!!!!!  And the right shade is a must too. I finally found out what my shade is and it is light---I was using medium all these years and that was way to dark. there is a tiny learning curve but once you get it---you get it!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I use it without the sponge and it goes on perfectly.  It is truly the best concealer I've tried.  I did not buy the TSV as they did not have my color.  

Super Contributor

I was also thinking about this. I used to love beauty TSVs. The kits  were fairly large usually at a really good savings. I guess back in the Smashbox, Bare Escentuals days with Leslie etc. Now the TSV are usually boring. I was excited to see Tarte had a TSV coming out, then to find out it was concealer, what a let down. Where's the kits that had eyeshadow palette, blush, lipstick. Just like Josies TSV, body butter. How about a kit with several items, especially new items. I actually love the body butter, and like the Tarte Shape Tape but was not excited with either TSV. I want some exciting kits QVC.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it and can't wait to try it.   Heard so many good things about it.

Occasional Contributor

I'm in my late 50's and I love it.  I find that applying eye cream first stops it from accentuating fine lines.