Esteemed Contributor

TSV pop sonic Dupes on Amazon Prime Day!

I just purchased a highly rated dupe for today's TSV for only $20! I think $50 is way too much for this product....

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV pop sonic Dupes on Amazon Prime Day!

@Goldengate8361   I found the Amazon dupes aren't necessarily a bargain.  I got one that works fine but it's round with no handle so I'm always accidentally turning it off, plus it's awkward to hold plus being round, I can't get it into crooks and crannies and always get cleanser in my eyes.  I ordered the TSV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Goldengate8361 . I agree, I don't need 2 devices, and  don't want to pay shipping, These others would be fine for me! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

not exactly the same but:

is $19.90 free ship

very good reviews

12 month return warranty

delivers in 2 days

waterproof

rechargeable

has heated end for heat massage

has light 

only 3 speeds

facebodycleaner.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I keep one of my sonic brushes in the shower. I have two. A Spade and a Foreo dupe from amazon.

Trusted Contributor

I have the Az Ezybasics facial cleansing sponge made with ultra hygienic soft silicone, waterproof sonic vibrating face brush... it's palm sized and oval shape, very comfortable to hold. It was $20. I also have the Spade and like it too especially for the handle. But honestly they both work the same,and they both work great.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21   I find many of these types of gadgets on amazon for a lot less money than qvc and hsn offer. They are they same products - exactly the same item, exactly the same packaging sometimes with more attachments too. All for less money, FREE s/h and FREE returns too if it's not what you want, thought it would be, and refunds back within hours of your dropp off at UPs (UPS because this is how you return to amazon) - quick and easy!

Honored Contributor

Am still using my Mia--still loving it--I bought enough brush heads for another few years as soon as I heard they were going out of business.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

If you're interested you might not have to go anywhere to make your Amazon returns.  Check out the "more" (I think) option for returning a product.  It will show home  pickup.  Most of the time it's free for me.  Some time it's $6.  If it's $6 I chat with cs and get the pick up for free.  I'm a Prime member so that might make a difference.

Occasional Contributor

I bought the Amazon dup you posted earlier today. Hope it works out. Like others I couldn’t see buying two.