Occasional Contributor

Re: TSV order already shipped?

Received my BGT today and Fig already shipped too. Way to go QVC!!

Super Contributor

My BGT is still on its way to the UPS facility. I am getting nervous. I ordered Wednesday night and got the shipping email on Thursday.
Contributor

On 9/2/2014 bichon_emma said: My BGT is still on its way to the UPS facility. I am getting nervous. I ordered Wednesday night and got the shipping email on Thursday.

Me too...so frustrating.....my FTP shipped 8/28 ....says it's "in transit to UPS Florence SC" (8/28)....nothing since then.....My BGT TSV shipped 8/31 and says the exact same thing....(FYI..I live in PA so it has a long way to go if it hasn't left SC yet)

I know Wen deliveries are always slow, but when you can't check the tracking status, you start to get worried that it's gonna get lost somewhere...(especially when it was a sellout)

Grrrrrr....{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Valued Contributor

My BGT arrived yesterday! That has to be record shipping time to me from QVC! Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor

So funny, mine is SO slow, it sold out so hope that's not the hold up...hoping it speeds up along the way..I have never gotten to try the re-moist so excited to get it!!..

Super Contributor

Mine is out for delivery today. Sorry some of your orders are slower. What I've found generally is when it says "in transit" for what seems like forever then suddenly it's out for delivery. Sometimes if you copy/paste the tracking number on the UPS site it will give you more information. My order said "in transit" to the SC site, but it actually shipped from the warehouse in TX, so once it showed up as departing TX, I know it's 2 days to delivery.

"In transit" or "in process" is the paperwork or digital info, it's not your actual order floating around.

Especially for TSV's, QVC has quantities of the products already in their warehouses or warehouses run by UPS that are in several locations around the country. When you place your order, it goes through the QVC order process, then the information is sent to the warehouse closest to you, a label is generated and it's shipped to you from there. Of course, they can only estimate how many of each formula, in the case of WEN, to have at each warehouse. The delay is caused by checking inventory at each warehouse and if a formula is gone from the closest warehouse, the order has to be diverted to another warehouse and it ships from there.

Don't know if that helps calm any nerves, but thought I would try to explain for those that didn't already know. And, there was a weekend and a holiday and it's only been 4 days, which is forever if some have already received theirs but you haven't, but for some reason the processing has been super fast.

Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 okiebug said:

Mine is out for delivery today. Sorry some of your orders are slower. What I've found generally is when it says "in transit" for what seems like forever then suddenly it's out for delivery. Sometimes if you copy/paste the tracking number on the UPS site it will give you more information. My order said "in transit" to the SC site, but it actually shipped from the warehouse in TX, so once it showed up as departing TX, I know it's 2 days to delivery.

"In transit" or "in process" is the paperwork or digital info, it's not your actual order floating around.

Especially for TSV's, QVC has quantities of the products already in their warehouses or warehouses run by UPS that are in several locations around the country. When you place your order, it goes through the QVC order process, then the information is sent to the warehouse closest to you, a label is generated and it's shipped to you from there. Of course, they can only estimate how many of each formula, in the case of WEN, to have at each warehouse. The delay is caused by checking inventory at each warehouse and if a formula is gone from the closest warehouse, the order has to be diverted to another warehouse and it ships from there.

Don't know if that helps calm any nerves, but thought I would try to explain for those that didn't already know. And, there was a weekend and a holiday and it's only been 4 days, which is forever if some have already received theirs but you haven't, but for some reason the processing has been super fast.

Thank you so much for info...Am sure it's on it's way.

Esteemed Contributor

Although it said it shipped last Thursday everything is in SC and we all no what happens there. I'm annoyed I have five orders just sitting somewhere.
Valued Contributor

Glad to see my order is not the only one sitting in SC {#emotions_dlg.glare} keep checking the Q tracking and UPS's site and both say the same thing, "Florence, SC, United States 08/31/2014 8:08 A.M.Agent pickup; in transit to UPS facility"

Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 CaitlinH said:

Glad to see my order is not the only one sitting in SC {#emotions_dlg.glare} keep checking the Q tracking and UPS's site and both say the same thing, "Florence, SC, United States 08/31/2014 8:08 A.M.Agent pickup; in transit to UPS facility"

Mine is in NC, it hasn't moved so it seems, keep checking