Frequent Contributor
Sorry for all the typosSmiley Happy. iPhone typing...
Respected Contributor
On 11/21/2014 Chicago-girl said: I got my TSV in cite yesterday and my 6y.o.'s kids Wen set for Christmas Smiley Happy no also was waiting for 613 RTM duo (the one from the special last Sunday), and it said it was delivered yesterday, but I only had two boxes with TSV and kid's... I called QVC and they were awesome and shipped out the replacement right away, but I am curious - has this happened to anyone? Good thing it wasn't $200+ gallon shipment. Anyway, still excited!

I've had it happen--not with WEN, but a Laura Geller Spackle. Said delivered, but I didn't have it. I suspect it was stolen from my mailbox, as the carrier had a bad habit of just opening the box and setting packages that didn't fit on the lid. We've since gotten a larger box (we live in a very rual area) so that hasn't happened again. QVC sent me a replacement immediately, too.

I've always gotten a giggle when I think about what the thief must've thought when they opened that package...it was probably kids, and they didn't even know what Spackle was. Bet they were disappointed! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Frequent Contributor
Just checked again - still available.
Super Contributor

It seems to be readily available now. I knew the item # couldn't be posted and finally read the advice to Google it Kiss

This is the first TSV I've ordered early, no need to see a presentation.

Trusted Contributor

what is interesting about all that is only the Seasonals are available. I have checked for the last three days and if you try to add Classic to the cart - it says sold-out. I actually thought the opposite would be true that Seasonals would be harder to get, but it might just go in cycles. And yes there is always TSV day.

Super Contributor
On 11/21/2014 untitled said:

what is interesting about all that is only the Seasonals are available. I have checked for the last three days and if you try to add Classic to the cart - it says sold-out. I actually thought the opposite would be true that Seasonals would be harder to get, but it might just go in cycles. And yes there is always TSV day.

I would've expected that too. How frustrating for it to seem available until you go to the cart.

Valued Contributor
On 11/21/2014 pickleslarue said:
On 11/21/2014 untitled said:

I would've expected that too. How frustrating for it to seem available until you go to the cart.

I would imagine that there are many like me who prefer the classic version, plus is a great value and a great way to try the BGT, for some.
Formally NewtoWen
Occasional Contributor

These look like last seasonals, is that true? I liked them much better so I'm hoping ....

Cheers,

Jane

Frequent Contributor

ordered the seasonal scents for Christmas gift...never used it..will sneak one for myself

Valued Contributor
I just checked again. I was tempted for a while to buy another set. The core formulas still say sold out, but the seasonals are available.
Formally NewtoWen