Occasional Contributor
Just checked and the classics is sold out. I'll have to keep watching it.
Valued Contributor
Just to let everyone know who wanted the core scents. It's in stock now.
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

I see they are available but it doesn't say anything about Auto Delivery. Will the TSV be available on Auto Delivery? If so, I will wait as I want more!

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/29/2014 Beeweaver said:

I see they are available but it doesn't say anything about Auto Delivery. Will the TSV be available on Auto Delivery? If so, I will wait as I want more!

I didn't order the auto delivery but my order status has a link to convert it to auto delivery.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Regular Contributor

The TSV on AD has a different item number, but it is available!

Super Contributor
On 11/29/2014 LyssaLynn519 said:

Is there a number that you can share?

Valued Contributor
On 11/30/2014 Beeweaver said:

The numbers were posted here before, they sometimes get deleted by the moderator. It may still be on another post or if you do a google search for WEN December 2014 TSV, you will find it. That is how I found the number. Watch out for a very cute dog and blue skies on an Internet post.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor
Oh one more thing you may want to read the post with Chaz' schedule from BG and Dooters.
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor
On 11/30/2014 Newtowen said:

The numbers were posted here before, they sometimes get deleted by the moderator. It may still be on another post or if you do a google search for WEN December 2014 TSV, you will find it. That is how I found the number. Watch out for a very cute dog and blue skies on an Internet post.

That's how I found it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And then I stalked it until it was available. I had never ordered a TSV early, but there was no reason to wait for the presentation on this one.

Valued Contributor
On 11/30/2014 pickleslarue said:
On 11/30/2014 Newtowen said:

That's how I found it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And then I stalked it until it was available. I had never ordered a TSV early, but there was no reason to wait for the presentation on this one.

I agree. I already have mine. Such a great deal. The only reason I did not get it last year was because only the seasonals were offered. I prefer the core scents for the most part.
Formally NewtoWen