Trusted Contributor
On 11/17/2014 susan25 said:
On 11/17/2014 quadmimi said:
On 11/17/2014 kricket3142 said:

does anyone know if the scents will change on the next shipment if you got the seasonals, or will it be the same scents?

Oh I hope someone knows, I was wondering also...

This question was asked but I don't think that anyone knows. You will probably have to wait until the actual tsv date to find out about this.

My guess is no change on the AD shipment Wink. Think about it.....most TSV's are planned months and months in advance. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

Egads! Almost missed this one and it is my favorite TSV, more so this year because it has the core formulas included!

Regular Contributor

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!! Seasonals on AD. I'm way too excited! So happy to have more SHP and can't wait to try to others.

Contributor
It took me all weekend and finally I was able today to order the TSV seasonals. I'm looking forward to trying SOB. I may order another set in Dec.
Valued Contributor
Yay!!! So glad for you guys. Mine now says shipped (info sent to carrier), so I think I should be getting it next week.
Formally NewtoWen
Occasional Contributor

Just FYI--it's available again this morning Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Just got mine...yay!!! Got the classic with hopes of changing the June shipment to the seasonal scents. Smiley Happy

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Valued Contributor
It's available again!!!
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

Was able to order the seasonals on AD yesterday. Yay!

Think I'm gonna skip the cores...I already have a good many bottles, and the only one in that set that I've never tried is Fig. Plus, I really want to try the new winter scent! Only so many dollars to go around, ya know.

Frequent Contributor
I got my TSV in cite yesterday and my 6y.o.'s kids Wen set for Christmas Smiley Happy no also was waiting for 613 RTM duo (the one from the special last Sunday), and it said it was delivered yesterday, but I only had two boxes with TSV and kid's... I called QVC and they were awesome and shipped out the replacement right away, but I am curious - has this happened to anyone? Good thing it wasn't $200+ gallon shipment. Anyway, still excited!