Contributor

I got this kit today in Porcelain. I am very fair and cool-toned. I found the blush (applied lightly) to be a flattering peach--and I am not a "peach" fan, normally. But this is like a real peach--with a pinkish tone too. The eyeshadow/highlighter worked well on my eyes. The lippie--hmmm, it goes on nice, feels great, but it leaves a bright peach color on your lips. It doesn't fade, even after drinking. I applied a Buxom over it, and liked that much better.

So, all in all, I like it, minus the lippie. I'm pleasantly surprised, as everyone talking about orange blush scared me.

Ellie

Trusted Contributor

Ellie-Cat - Thanks very much for the review!

Super Contributor

Thanks, EllieCat. Maybe the next time I wear that kit I'll try something pink over top of it and see if that helps. It is so bright on me, porcelain too, I felt like I had a traffic cone on my lips. Saw the next shades in the email this morning. don't know why but the honey lavender is in all the shipments. The sept. shipment says the blush is sorano, a rose pink and the lip stain is Tuscan berry, a deep berry red. If it's dark rather than bright, I may like that. The Jan. shipment is Florence for the blush, a soft neutral pink, and Tuscan blush lippie, a soft nude pink. That sounds like it will be my favorite.

Super Contributor

Laura Geller 6-Piece Baked Tuscan Sun Summer Color Essentials

Baked Elements Blush in Sienna delivers a vibrant flush of color without a lot of product.

Inspired by the light reflecting off the rolling lavender fields of the Tuscan countryside, Baked Brulee Highlighter in Honey Lavender leaves skin aglow with instant radiance.

With a soft, gel-like formula, Lasting Love Lip Stain creates a lustrous matte pout that stays put.

How do I use it: Apply Spackle SPF 30 all over the face and allow it to dry.

Then, sweep Balance-n-Brighten all over the face, concentrating on areas of skin imperfection.

Apply Baked Elements blush to the apples of the cheeks. Blend well.

Apply Baked Brulee Highlighter to the top of cheeks, under the brow bone, in the corner of eyes, and any place in need of highlighting.

Finally, apply Lasting Love Lip Stain to lips for a sheer pop of color.

From Laura Geller.

1st shipment includes:

· 2-oz Spackle Under Make-Up Primer SPF 30

· 0.32-oz Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color-Correcting Foundation; Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep

· 0.19-oz Baked Elements Blush in Sienna, a warm pinky-peach--exclusive to QVC until 8/31/14

· 0.06-oz Baked Brulee Highlighter in Honey Lavender, a warm gold with ribbons of lavender

· 0.09-oz Lasting Love Lip Stain in Tuscan Peach, a poppy pink--exclusive to QVC until 8/31/14

· Double-ended highlighter/blush brush

· Straw tote

· Tote measures 10"W x 11"H x 4"D with 8-1/2" strap drop; weighs approximately 7 oz

· 2nd shipment: ships in September 2014; includes different shades of blush/lip stain, plus a different bag

· 3rd shipment: ships in January 2015; includes different shades of blush/lip stain, plus a different bag

· See Shipment Details for shades included in subsequent shipments

· Each shipment billed separately at the above price, plus S&H and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime

· Blush, highlighter, brush, and straw tote imported

With this Auto-Delivery plan, you will receive a new collection with new shades of blush and lip stain, plus a new carryall, in September 2014 and January 2015 for a total of 3 shipments.

Contributor

Bambi, Susan, thanks so much for the upcoming information. Yes, a darker, more berry toned lippie would be better for me. Traffic cone is a pretty good description of the lippie Smiley Happy

Ellie

Respected Contributor

While I'm curious about the Spackle w/SPF and can usually keep another BnB on hand, I sure don't need another blush, particularly since Laura does plenty in the pinky-peach tones, nor do I need a peach shade for the lip. Had this been $50 I might have been a little bit tempted, but I don't need to pay more for a straw bag I don't want so I think this kit is likely a pass.