Super Contributor

Okay, I didn't know that. Seems like all these ladies have decided to just get out while they can. I gotta say this is not my favorite kit and I hope the other colors are a lot better.

Super Contributor

I like (not love) the kit. I am very fair and the blush looks lovely if I lightly apply it with a BE Fan Brush. But the lipstick color is just HIDEOUS! I can't do anything to get it to work. But I will keep it for the B & B (hadn't used it in a while and like it over the neutralizing spf 30 primer from the previous BE TSV), Spf 30 primer (haven't tried it yet but I can always use it on my décolleté which looks smoother with a primer and needs sun protection), and the blush. The lip crayon and bag were a waste. I don't know why they didn't make the bag with a closure. The highlighter is actually nice and very subtle (hate those sparkly ones that always age me). If you're pale, try the blush with a fan brush. It made all of the difference for me (made it more subtle).

Honored Contributor

I wasn't planning on buying this kit. After reading the reviews I'm glad I didn't. I didn't know about her store closing, I find that sad. It seems to me all my favorite brands have the owners of the companying selling out.

Contributor

What is the item # please?

Super Contributor
On 5/4/2014 brightside said:

What is the item # please?

QVC will ban us if we give out the item number..HOWEVER, if you go to youtube, search for Laura Geller May 2014 TSV, there are several beauty bloggers who reveiw it and give the item number, Also can google it and get the item number.

Valued Contributor
Bumping up the picture for HollyMarie.
Respected Contributor
On 5/1/2014 mandymom said: I'm not sure if I'm late to the party with this, but I just found out that Laura sold the company a year or so ago...and the new owners are closing the store on Lexington Ave in June.

I knew she sold the company but I didn't know about the store closing. Wow!

Trusted Contributor
On 5/16/2014 lmt said:
On 5/1/2014 mandymom said: I'm not sure if I'm late to the party with this, but I just found out that Laura sold the company a year or so ago...and the new owners are closing the store on Lexington Ave in June.

I knew she sold the company but I didn't know about the store closing. Wow!

On LG's Facebook page it says they are just looking for a new space for the studio, so it will re-open.

Super Contributor
On 4/23/2014 SAM OHIO said:
On 4/22/2014 I was Sasha said:

I sadly agree. I love Laura's blushes -- but the TSV shade was also orange on me! Actually washed my face to get it off. And the lip product was like clown makeup on me. Just read really ""loud"" on me and I like bolder colors.

I tried it last night after work and it is as I suspected hideous on------a way way too bright orange blush with a filmy sheen to it that I hated. This kit almost seems like random pieces thrown together that do not really go well. The lipstick and blush are not even similar in color. I do not understand why she put a highlighter in this kit instead of an eyeshadow.

All in all an epic fail for this kit.

I am so disappointed in this kit. I've been waiting quite awhile for a TSV with BnB in it and was so excited to see one coming up. I can't imagine why she would ever put these colors together and really how many women can pull off orange blush?! Awful.

Honored Contributor
On 4/16/2014 bambi z said:

PS: I already have that one and the honey lavender is actually a favorite of mine.

I also have this set. I don't need B&B or Spackle. I don't need a brush. I also don't need a bag like this, although it is nice. I can see this being a good TSV for someone a little newer to the brand. Smile