Super Contributor

Maybe this has been brought up already. Am I correct that the next TSV is only offered in BGT or the new Mandarin Italian Fig? Seriously? This is very upsetting.

Respected Contributor

Those two are not in the regular line they are a different breed so it makes sense to have apples to apples. Both are really Awesome by the way.

Super Contributor

I'd rather get to choose what I want from the regular line, along with the new Mandarin Italian Fig to the order, just like he's done in the past.

I don't care at all for the BGT, and the regular Fig formula made my hair a frizzy mess, so I'm not interested in the Mandarin Italian Fig at all.

I'm sad....

Respected Contributor
On 3/18/2015 KweenB said:

I'd rather get to choose what I want from the regular line, along with the new Mandarin Italian Fig to the order, just like he's done in the past.

I don't care at all for the BGT, and the regular Fig formula made my hair a frizzy mess, so I'm not interested in the Mandarin Italian Fig at all.

I'm sad....

I agree and had commented about this before and never got any responses. I don't expect that they will sell as many tsv's as they usually do and especially for Wenners that need additional 613 but may not be interested in either one of these formulas. I really like the BGT formula but don't need any additional 613 and just recently received my BGT tsv order from a prior tsv.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/18/2015 LisaB said:

Those two are not in the regular line they are a different breed so it makes sense to have apples to apples. Both are really Awesome by the way.

exactly.... they said in prior presentations BGT would eventually no longer be offered in TSV's with traditional CC's. The rice based products are a different line within the wen brand....traditional, seasonal, 613, kids, pets, rice based....

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

I can't use the BGT though I love the scent. It dries out my hair. Because of that, I haven't even considered trying the new MIF. In fact, 613 dries my hair, but I love it for my face!

I love the new seasonal Honey Lilac and hope that this visit Chaz brings RTM and styling creme in this formulation.

Respected Contributor
On 3/18/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:

I can't use the BGT though I love the scent. It dries out my hair. Because of that, I haven't even considered trying the new MIF. In fact, 613 dries my hair, but I love it for my face!

I love the new seasonal Honey Lilac and hope that this visit Chaz brings RTM and styling creme in this formulation.

Yes it seems like the launch of the SHL was one day and gone...No auto delivery, no more 32oz, I also hope the styling prouducts will still be shown on the Q...they look very nice and all have the 4 honey complex in them...I love the SHL and had hoped for auto del on it...

Trusted Contributor
On 3/18/2015 quadmimi said:

Yes it seems like the launch of the SHL was one day and gone...No auto delivery, no more 32oz, I also hope the styling prouducts will still be shown on the Q...they look very nice and all have the 4 honey complex in them...I love the SHL and had hoped for auto del on it...

I believe Team Wen shipped more 32oz SHL to Q Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor
On 3/18/2015 bruingirl said:
On 3/18/2015 quadmimi said:

I believe Team Wen shipped more 32oz SHL to Q Smiley Happy

Oh that would be great!...just an awesome CC....

Honored Contributor

Just wanted to say hi to KweenB! Haven't ""seen"" you around in awhile. I too am not going to try the new formula because of how my hair responded to BGT and rice formula's in general. It sounds like a nice scent but don't want to take the chance with it (too many citrus extracts for my hair and the rice component).