Regular Contributor
On 3/18/2015 KweenB said:

I'd rather get to choose what I want from the regular line, along with the new Mandarin Italian Fig to the order, just like he's done in the past.

I don't care at all for the BGT, and the regular Fig formula made my hair a frizzy mess, so I'm not interested in the Mandarin Italian Fig at all.

I'm sad....

Agreed. Still don't understand why the other formulas weren't an option. This Wen visit is for the rice based people.

Valued Contributor

I really appreciate that they gave us ample warning that BGT wouldn't be offered at core formula prices for long. I took note and strategized my purchases accordingly. I am skipping the tsv for that reason (plus i don't need more 613) but I feel for wenners that plan to restock their stash with cores or just get more of their core formula in the spring like they usually do. The tsv is always a phenomenal deal and some people skip the winter one and don't get gallons so I can see how it's kind of a bummer if you were waiting for that. I bet they will still bring some other goodies to satisfy those who need to replenish their core formulas. Fingers crossed!

Frequent Contributor
On 3/18/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:

I can't use the BGT though I love the scent. It dries out my hair. Because of that, I haven't even considered trying the new MIF. In fact, 613 dries my hair, but I love it for my face!

I love the new seasonal Honey Lilac and hope that this visit Chaz brings RTM and styling creme in this formulation.

BGT dries out my hair as well. I tried MIF for the first time today and my hair is not at all dry.