Frequent Contributor

Today the TSV is microderm MD by Trophy,  I would so appriciate help with this. Has anyone used this? Is anyone getting this?. I value the opinions on this blog. I want to purchase only if it is good.  have so many gagets that were a wast of money. I have dry aging skin with some wrinkles and sun damage.

Thank you so much

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV- Microdem MD by Trophy

I purchased this a while back as a tsv at a higher price.

I used it religiously for 90 days. I saw absolutely no change and returned it.

I do use Light Stim and am happy with results but, I have found nothing to remove age and sun spots.

Good luck.

Honored Contributor

I ordered this in the past, but sent it back.  It's not a bad product, but didn't do much for me.  I've had microdermabrasions in the past in a doctor's office so I was comparing it to those results.  I know it's not fair to compare it to a profressional grade service, but I knew I wouldn't be happy keeping it so I didn't.  Why don't you try it out -  you always have the option of sending it back?  There are a lot of good reviews.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal -  Thanks for sharing your opinion. I've had just a couple of microdermabrasion treatments by my esthetician and I figured this would be a good option to try before pursuing at a much higher cost - especially when there is a 90 day return policy from QVC. I certainly agree, after reviewing the same (original?) machine being sold on QVC, this item has fantastic reviews. I think it is worth a shot, especially with my sensitive skin issues from time to time.

@annieoTruthfully, I've tried creams that costs a fortune and do nothing.  At least you have 90 days to try this option - no shipping, and hopefully it comes with a return label that beats the cost of me returning on my own. If not, the lengthier trial period is worth the cost of return for me. as well as probably doing a nice job of exfoliating my skin on face, neck and chest for this time period...  I'm in Smiley Happy   

Honored Contributor

There is definitely a return label included so keep the box and return label handy and try it out for the 90 day period.  If you're not happy by the end of the 3rd month, toss it in the box and send it back.  Don't see how you can go wrong, right?  Smiley Happy  Good luck and hope it works out for you @GemsNBeauty!  Btw - let us know if you like it or not...

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio GalI will definitely post my results here (as well as on the QVC reviews) after I've had time to try and evaluate.  I agree, don't  think you can't go wrong giving it a try for up to 90 days - great opportunity at a nice price.  Appreciate you informing those of us who are going to try that there is a return label (hopefully isn't too crazy in price Smiley Happy  Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

I purchased but hope I'm not disappointed as is so often the case. Will keep my fingers crossed for us and hope it works. At least we have the 90 days to try.

Honored Contributor

I had no intensions of ordering this when I saw it on this morning.  I thought I have so many gadgets that I have wasted money on and don't use.  I caved and ordered it when I saw it presented with Jill.  The 90 day return was the main reason why I took the plunge.  I work at a salon and get discounts on facials but it would be nice to do it in the convenience of my home.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one from HSN, saw no results.  Went to dermatologist and bought a series of nine sessions.  Saw results, I think I may work at a much much lower level.  I am sticking with my dermatologist.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!