Esteemed Contributor

This is a pass for me. The only product that I use out of this configuration would be the Purity Made Simple. I am on A/D for a four piece Purity Kit, so I do not need anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Purity is the only cleanser I would use for many years. The only reason I've tried other lines is because QVC bloggers claim Christina sold the company to Coty and the formulas have changed. The original was so soothing those of us with eczema could use it without fear. It never stings your eyes and absolutely removes makeup, even bulletproof makeup.

I've found a line of products, all scientifically investigated, developed and the effects measured. Once upon a time I would have thought that was the case with Philosophy too but Coty? drug store mystery compotes?

to everybody on Lisa's case about claiming to use everything, whatever she's selling - I wonder how hard it is to stand up there and pretend to be bowled over by everybody's product. I know I've tried most of QVC's lines at one time or another. I had the whole Philosophy skin care line, the cleanser, serums, peels, wipes, you name it. I'll bet some of the stuff is still around here somewhere when the stuff (except purity) hasn't touched my skin in more than 8 y. I don't think she deserves as much criticism as she gets.

Trusted Contributor

ps, if you are seeing an MD for skin care, I think it a travesty to use OTC products without running them by him first. If you want to be your own doctor , by all means. But i find it disrespectful and deceitful to go to your MD then counteract what he does. Some of us have spent 23 plus years learning our respective craft(s). Then the patients ask a group of tv viewers for advice they value as much or more?

Que sera

Respected Contributor
On 9/6/2014 CoG said:

ps, if you are seeing an MD for skin care, I think it a travesty to use OTC products without running them by him first. If you want to be your own doctor , by all means. But i find it disrespectful and deceitful to go to your MD then counteract what he does. Some of us have spent 23 plus years learning our respective craft(s). Then the patients ask a group of tv viewers for advice they value as much or more?

Que sera

The OP may have only been asking for general answers so as not to miss out on the TSV and TSV pricing. She may wait to use the Miracle Worker items until after she has seen her MD.

I also think when posters ask questions in the Health and Fitness forum or Among Friends forum, many are just asking for general answers and shared experiences to tide them over until their doctor's appointment. JMHO

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor
On 9/6/2014 CoG said:

Que sera

Who do you think you are to talk to someone this way? Many of us don't necessarily do what our MDs suggested because MDs tend to suggest things that vary. This is skin care. I've been to a dermatologist where they sell products to increase their revenue and these products are not necessarily the best on the market.

One can incorporate a multitude of things. Take a chill pill. Relax. Perhaps my RX for you is to see a therapist who has experience with helping those that think they are god.