Super Contributor

I was watching this morning's show and noticed the eyeshadow stick looked extremely frosty, even on Joy's gorgeous lids. If you have this, could you please comment? It could be Joy was wearing another layer of shadow underneath or something, but it really made her lids look crinkly to me. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I have that eye shadow stick from another set. It is sparkly but the color is very nice. It is a pink/bronze tone. I use a little amount and just spread it all over the eyelid. It really opens up the eye. I think the camera makes it look like glitter but it is very sheer. I've brushed another sheer powder eye shadow over the top of this and really liked that look.

Honored Contributor
On 7/29/2014 DeePa said:

I have that eye shadow stick from another set. It is sparkly but the color is very nice. It is a pink/bronze tone. I use a little amount and just spread it all over the eyelid. It really opens up the eye. I think the camera makes it look like glitter but it is very sheer. I've brushed another sheer powder eye shadow over the top of this and really liked that look.

ITA - I have it too, and DeePa described the color perfectly. On me it gives more of a sheen, instead of a sparkly look. It's one of my favorite neutrals to use in my shadow stick collection. Smile

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the presentation and they said it is new today.I could swear I had this color in the past. Also this is Mally's last TSV for the year,I'm surprised by this.

Frequent Contributor
I sent this kit back. I could not get the shadow to go on smoothly and I have lots of her shadow sticks. This one was a strange texture very glittery and globbed on and magnified every crease and wrinkle. I also did not care for the small amount of foundation and the eye primer was oily and seperated. I was very disappointed in this kit.