Regular Contributor

TSV Eye shadows and CC cream

Just wondering is IT's eye shadows, frosted or matte? I've seen a couple presentations and they have yet to say what they are like. Does anyone know? I'm 57 and really don't care for sparkles on my eye lids. I prefer a matte shade pallet. Also I've never tried her CC cream is it good and won't crease or look like it's just laying on top of my skin? I use BE and noticed it can be drying at times and that's not a good look either. Skin changes at this age is a challenge any more. I still have a bit of oily skin (t-zone) and sort of dry else where. UGH! I'd appreciate any help out there. Thanks for any advice on this. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV Eye shadows and CC cream

I think the shadows are all matte. If you look at the auto delivery TSV and click on the future shipments tab (above the description) all the shadows are matte, so I don't think this spring pallet would be any different.

As for the CC cream -- I love it. no need for foundation. Skin looks hydrated. I'm 63. It doesn't settle in the lines.

Valued Contributor

I have other IT shadow collections & most are matte. Some may have a little 'shimmer' but no glitter. TSV looks like their typical matte shadows.

Regular Contributor

I've been watching some of the videos on this TSV on youtube and the only matte shadow is the brown. The other two are a satin finish.

Regular Contributor

poshmin, I tried the CC and it didn't work for me. But others love it and swear by it. I found it settled in fine lines and wasn't flattering, but that's me. As I say, others absolutely love it.

I've seen a few reviews on you tube and blogs and the eye shadow is a mix. The brown appears to matte, the peach or pink is a satin finish and the lightest shade is shimmery.

Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies for your replies, I hope this kit is well worth it, I've heard a lot about IT and how women love the product. It's been ages since I wore a cream (or liquid ) type make-up. And I am looking forward to not have to use cover sticks and so on. This seems to be all in one, which is a lot nicer than using so much of everything else as well. I appreciate all your advice! Smiley Happy!!!!