Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Dyson Corrale Multi-Styler Straightener with Storage Case

My hairdresser has one but she loved the fact that it has no cord so it is easier to do her clients' hair.  She never really said anything about it doing a better job.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn looks like she styled her hair with a mixmaster.

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

Reply to LuvSoCal:

Why do you care? I'm sure you would feel good if someone publicly posted some random unkind nonsense about you? This world has enough hate...

And for what it's worth, she looks adorable and has a kind heart. 

Occasional Contributor

I haven't seen where anyone has asked if anyone actually has one and what is their experience.  My apologies if I missed it.  

I've been straightening my hair for years.  I tried them all -- CHI, Sedu, GHD, T3, Revlon on and on.  Of those I've tried in the past, the Sedu was probably my favorite.  Smooth blades, long cord, generous warranty.  

Because the cost of this type of tool is already part of my budget, I took the plunge and order the Corrale when first introduced.  While heavier and bulkier than my other options, the Corrale is far superior in terms of results.  I have 3C curls (tight, corkscrew -- tend to be frizzy).  My hair remains straight for 2 days -- without touch-ups.  Anyone familiar with 3C curls, this is unheard of.  

Soooooooo, while expensive, it works well.  Very well.  I believe I've had it now for 3 years.  Would someone with less than severe curl types need this one?  Probably not.  But for those of us with 3C curls, it's a time saver and gets the job done.  

Honored Contributor

Glad you found this product that has helped you so much @DeborahLor .  Worth every penny for the right person.  Great post.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Thank you.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

A good demo of the product was lacking.  I'd like to see someon actually present a halfway decent presentation of the styler especially since it is a rather sizeable investment. 

Occasional Contributor

@greenjean1 That's unfortunate.  I only caught the presentation a few times.  It's a tool which deserves pragmatic instruction.  No question -- a sizeable investment.