Respected Contributor

WHY? Why would anyone want or need 5 at one time? 

Respected Contributor

What day's TSV are you talking about? Yesterday's Positively Pretty Beauty Today's Special Value was A385118 Set of Six IT Cosmetics Mascaras.

Screenshot388.jpg

Honored Contributor

If you use it every day and apply several coats to build longer lashes and want more than just a quick swipe you can go through it quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

It does have a 3 year shelf life unopened.  You are supposed to discard eyeproducts every couple of months for sanitary reasons if you do not use it up.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3  Why? Its an excellent value if you use the product. 

Honored Contributor

They obviously had a bunch they wanted to dump, which is suspicious.

Yesterday was the longest, most boring day in my memory on QVC.  I'd rather watch mattresses.  That was just doing spot checks; can't imagine sitting and watching.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I don't understand the hype of this mascara. I bought it once and it was not great at all. Then I got one in a BoxyCharm box and it was just a tube of gunk. Totally unusable. If it was good mascara I wouldn't mind having five tubes but the stuff is useless to me.

Honored Contributor

QVC loves to sell Beauty TSV's  in bulk so the price is higher.  That is how it is normally.  Five mascaras -- I don't think so.  My mascara always comes in a box first (Clinique).  It would take a long time to go thru 5 tubes.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 

Good morning . It could be because they feel with this global pandemic , so many of us are staying home  either working from home or out of work . If people are going out everyone is required to wear a mask .As many of us have said here wearing a full face of  makeup with masks for many is unpractical and unhealthy for skin .Many of my friends and  I are just really wearing mascara and some eye makeup and/or brows(if necessary) . Maybe they feel till this is over full sets with blushers , lipsticks , glosses etc, might be a tough sell especially with people watching their spending . have a great day and stay safe .