Honored Contributor

TS on Evine Live Today for hair

Viviscal AminoMar Marine Hair Growth Complex System w/ 180 Tablets & 1.7 oz Hair Elixir

Has anyone had good results using this or heard anything positive?  They are acting like these pills will grow hair back...  I just do not totally belive some of the jargon they are saying. Special this and that ingredient... bla bla bla.  I have some thinning at the temples and have little hairs that stick up that bug me. I am already taking DHT blockers by ShinMin.  Just curious if any of you beauties have tryed this line for healthy hair.

Honored Contributor

Re: TS on Evine Live Today for hair

I took the Viviscal pills religiously for 6 months, cost me $200, saw no results!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Thank you Shelbelle

Trusted Contributor

I have been taking the pills for about two months now and I do notice a bit of new growth around my temples and a bit on top.  Not a whole lot but enough to notice that there is some growth there.  I will keep taking the pills and hopefully will continue to see improvement.  Have not tried the elixer yet but I am thinking of ordering.

Honored Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

I have been taking the pills for about two months now and I do notice a bit of new growth around my temples and a bit on top.  Not a whole lot but enough to notice that there is some growth there.  I will keep taking the pills and hopefully will continue to see improvement.  Have not tried the elixer yet but I am thinking of ordering.

I envy your results, if I had seen any improvement at all I would have continued the pills forever. Our type of issues must be different. I rhink my only real answer will be a transplant.

Frequent Contributor

I have been taking them now for 4 months. I started with the recommended 2 per day and am now doing one per day. I was really getting nervous because I had been losing a LOT of hair. Much more than normal. Even my hairdresser was getting concerned. I had blood work done and thyroid and iron levels were normal. I think it is menopause.  I have been taking Lessman's Hair and Nail product for years and recently started getting a cheaper biotin product. So to bump it up a notch, I purchased a hair loss shampoo from Costco and started the Viviscal. I have have a lot of new growth. So much in fact that the top of my head is a bit unruly due to all of the shorter hairs doing their own thing. I'm not convinced that it is the shampoo or the Viviscal but I know it made me feel better being a bit more proactive. Maybe my hair would have come in on it's own, I just don't know. Please check Amazon though if you are interested in purchasing. That is how I get mine and they are less expensive there. Although my shipment does not come with the serum they are offering. 

Honored Contributor

I have no personal experience with the product but I believe that its longevity, 25 years, has to account for something

Trusted Contributor

I also wanted to mention that I notice a lot less hair in the shower or in the sink after combing my wet hair.  I am not expecting miracles but I definitely see an improvement.

Honored Contributor

I read the ingredients and did not look any further. Too much junk/fillers & I won't put that in my body. 

Valued Contributor

AminoMar Marine Complex is composed of:

• Shark Powder
  • Mollusk Powder          This was from the supplement geek website. People who are vegan may want to pay attention to this.  The host asked the vendor what was aminomar and the vendor skipped right over that and started talking about the hair growth cycle. I don't know why they don't say it on air. The company provides this information so it's not a secret.