Honored Contributor

Rec'd my "planner", tried it for a few days and returned it this morning. As someone else stated, the planner is really BIG. I'm very fair, so the "triangle of light" doesn't show up. The brushes are nice, but not worth the price of the entire kit. I purchased one of the 1st planners on HSN & had many of the same eye shadows, too. I was anxious to try the mascara, but the "tubes" on each lash felt itchy. Love the gel pencil....can purchase that separately. The biggest disappointment is that the large plastic pages aren't available anymore, so why have the large planner? Sorry Trish. Back to Bobbi Brown.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought Trish's planner after all the hype 2 years ago, the triangle of light was a major let down for me and I really need it.  The colors were all washed out and did not think the brushes were that good due to fall out.

I have since gone to Laura Mercier and still like many of Laura Gellers products.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the TSV three years ago, and a year later bought another.  I don't know why I purchased it a second time because, frankly, the makeup is underwhelming and overpriced.  I guess I got caught up in the hype.  The only product I really liked was the triangle of light concealer.  The other products, including the brushes weren't that great and I found her lip products to be too orange-y.  The gel eyeliner pencil went on like a dream but smudged.

I pass on the planners now. 

Valued Contributor
I agree with the above posts. I ordered the over-priced planner about 2 years ago & returned it. Triangle of Light aged my eyes & my eyes are not aged. Pigment in colors was awful and did not stay on. After I returned this and an expensive perfumed jar of Lancome anti-ageing cream HSN sent me a letter telling me my returns were excessive.
Contributor

I like the organizational concept and quality, but don't use her entire system.  The triangle of light shows up gray under my eyes and the lid primer gets thick and chalky after a while.  I do love her brushes, brow pencil, all over face color, shadow sticks (my go to, great colors and have staying power) and gel eyeliner pencils. I can't justity the price of the planner, however.  I like to use products from different lines.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think out of all the high end lines, this is my least favorite. I find really low end drug store products are better than hers. The triangle of light can be done with any line, high end or low end. As a matter of fact I think Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer or Age Rewind Concealer work much better for the triangle.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased Trish a la carte. Tried her eye base first and kept it but wouldn't reorder: it was thick, chalky, itchy and too white. Then I ordered her Liquid blush. The color was just alright, but it disappeared after a very short time. Then, I tried her Smokey Eye kit and had to return that: the shadow was way too black and the gel roamed all over. I prefer Bobbi Brown....

Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I think out of all the high end lines, this is my least favorite. I find really low end drug store products are better than hers. The triangle of light can be done with any line, high end or low end. As a matter of fact I think Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer or Age Rewind Concealer work much better for the triangle.

Her line completely underwhelms me.  In fact, I don't even think the models look good after she's done with them.   

Respected Contributor

I had the same experience. It was just too much work patting the stuff on.  Lots of layers

Smiley Sad  I have all of mine in a box under my sink until I have the nerve to toss it

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Her line completely underwhelms me.  In fact, I don't even think the models look good after she's done with them.   

You obviously don't know the "power" of each and everyone of her make-up. 8) The power; the power; you're paying for that power.