Honored Contributor

I used to love Trish products, but found the makeup expensive. Since Bobbi Brown no longer is CEO of her line, prices have increased & products geared to younger audience.

Knowing Trish & TS coming on June 8th, I purchased her new book "MAKEUP OF A CONFIDENT WOMEN". Great read and lots of how tos! 

HSN has most Trish on flex pay so purchased a few brushes & makeup I used to use...already have 6 planners w/ pages. Not thrilled w/ her skincare. Staying with Skinsceuticals.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I ordered her book on pre-sale from her website; it's similar in many ways to her first book from 10 plus years ago; nothing has really changed other than the "be powerful and healthy" message she promotes.

What I LOVE about her books are the close-up photos of each stage of application for the eyes as well as what brushes she uses and the name of the shadows (and all other makeup). The before and afters show how just the right amount and the right colors and the right application can transform ANY woman to someone she smiles at in the mirror. 

I have to give it to her; she writes a good book. : )

Honored Contributor

I use to buy a few items from Trish but never the planner as it was over priced just like her foundations so I stopped purchasing because she kept raising her prices on everything.  I now purchase from Laura Mercier.  Love her oil-free tinted moisturizer, lipsticks, a couple of her fragrances, blush and setting powder.  She raised her prices too but not as high as Miss Trish.  I would LOVE to see QVC have Laura Mercier on.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam. Went to Trish counter in Nordstrom & looked over makeup. I think what I like is that her techniques are simple, basic and when finished, I really don't look made up...enhanced as she'd say. Still have to use BB Tinted Moisturizer. None of TRISH'S are a match light enough. June 8th TS. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I have to agree with you that NONE of her foundations or powders are light enough for us, the Pale ones. They USED to be (which was what drew me to her line in the mid 90's) but she revamped her colors and now everything is too dark and peach.

I'll be watching that day, lol.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam. Woke up this morning and according to her new book, took 20 minutes for my myself...my makeup...not just my usual gloss & cream blush. 

Followed her steps w/ fragrance 1st...(one of my favorites has been her "#9"). After my BB Alabaster foundation, I used her white setting powder (her others are too dark), bronzer, highlight, blush after tightlining w/ her gel pencil & lid lightening. Triangle of light is too dark (😜). After a little gloss & mascara...10 minutes to a finished face. I enjoyed the process & will continue this week and see what I think.

Valued Contributor

I haven't purchased her book yet, but need to order.  I use TM, BB, LM as well.