Highlighted
Respected Contributor

She has the TS Wed 2/22, and I was wondering if anyone has the scoop on what it may be?  My guess, like most, will be a planner...   but any actual info will be appreciated.  THANK SO MUCH.

Honored Contributor

Re: TRISH McEVOY - any ideas?

I have no idea but I have to say that I purchased a few of her products a few years ago and then she lost her mind with her prices.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It would be nice to see a fragrance TSV, maybe with a lippie thrown in...... I think all of her previous TSV'S have been planners!

Super Contributor

I looked but didn't see a TSV for her on the 22nd. Maybe I missed it somewhere. I looked on the Program Guide and didn't see her listed.

Valued Contributor

I only use BE eyeshadows,but hers are very good.I really love her mascaras and brushes.If the planner has 1 or 2 brushes I will purchase the TSV.

Honored Contributor

The program guide does show Trish with the TS on Wednesday.  I love her items especially the "Triangle of Light."  Sure does make a difference--for the better.  I have a lot of her items so I better not watch and be tempted for more.

Honored Contributor

I wish she would do a skincare TS; some of her products are really good.

Her planners work but after awhile, you don't need the entire planner anymore. She used to do "Themed Pages": an entire look contained within a large page... Beach Day, Dinner and Dance, Weekend, etc. You would get eyes, blush and lip all on a page!

I've heard she's bring back her leather planners; hope that's true. It would be great if one was part of the TS. : )

Super Contributor

I looked but didn't see a TSV for her on the 22nd. Maybe I missed it somewhere. I looked on the Program Guide and didn't see her listed.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee My HSN guide on TV says 12AM is LORAC. Which guide are you referring to?

Honored Contributor

News about Trish TSV on 2/22? Would like to DVR.