Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TRISH M. SAVING ME A FORTUNE!!!!

@SahmIam wrote:

Shanus, agree 100% with you. Sooner, that's a GOOD thing when you think about it. Trish is VERY careful about bringing out new products and shades; she's not about fads unlike the majority of lines. Look at Bobbi Brown and how far from her original path her line (now ex-line) has strayed. 

There are a few lines that, like Trish, are very careful about bringing out new anything. One of my favorites is Chantecaille. I'd much rather purchase from a line like these 2 than the BUY BUY BUY THIS FAD NOW that is the norm for the majority.

@SahmIam@Shanus@Sooner, I agree with each of your posts about Trish McEvoy.  People are intimidated by the prices, but actually if something like her planners is the only thing you are buying $200 is a bargain.  Most of us can spend $200 in 15-minutes by buying this and that at various prestige brand counters.  At those counters as we all know the prices range from around $20 to upward of $50 for some products, so one could easily hit $200 and still need other things to complete the face.  

Kudos to Trish from me for not succumbing to the pressure to create seasonal shades and crazy trend colors, but rather stick to a line which includes only colors she feels agree with her philosophy of skintone flattering makeup.  

BTW: The McEvoy website is presently having a 20% Friends and Family event! 

Honored Contributor

Re: TRISH M. SAVING ME A FORTUNE!!!!

I'm just not a fan of the one size fits all philosophy.  Besides, I like to experiment.  Makeup is one of the joys in my life, right after jewelry.  Well, maybe I'll put my family first, on most days, anyway.