Esteemed Contributor

Re: TRISH GLOSS SET & WARNING INSERT?

@Shanus  Been using Burt's Bees for a couple of years. Began with their lip and hand items, which are the BEST ever. Have just begun with the foundation and haven't had it long enough to give it a real testimony . . . but so far, I like it. Need more time to truly tell.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

These glosses are minty, and could be mistaken by a little person as something tasty to eat.

My guess is that Trish being a very careful, responsible business owner places these warnings on labels as precautions.

I respect everyone’s views as to what is safe to ingest, but having met her and her husband - and given that he alone (after 3 other doctors tried) cured my ridiculously awful rosacea flare with speed and kindness - they are pretty much last on my list as being careless about products and ingredients. I think they are high-end in all respects.

Honored Contributor

Years ago when I bought Tova nail polish from QVC there was a "cancer" warning included.  I phoned QVC about it and they said they just have to include that warning information.