Honored Contributor

Checked off box to receive a sample from Nordstrom of Aerin Amber Musk. Wow! Knocked my socks off. Full size parfum ordered and on its way....my Valentine gift from DH. I’ll tell him tomorrow. Lol 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus,

I am glad for your new discovery.

I agree in terms of frangances you have to “try” them before you buy them.

I found mine a zillion years  ago and as we say in France "on ne change pas une équipe qui gagne”, in plain English why change if it works for me🌻

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Checked off box to receive a sample from Nordstrom of Aerin Amber Musk. Wow! Knocked my socks off. Full size parfum ordered and on its way....my Valentine gift from DH. I’ll tell him tomorrow. Lol 

@Shanus, Too funny!! I have a roller ball of Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle. I must now try that next trip to Nord's. I sniffed them all one evening and got 3 samples (love that) and many were divine.

They have such lovely scents in her line. I am picky since 32 years ago when I had my son my nose got very very picky with scents?!

Must be hormones! I get tired of them, but many small sizes and switch back and forth a lot so trying newer ones a lot now..it's fun/

Your hubby will be happy he didn't have to do anything - made it a breeze for him! (I do the same thing lm$o!)

On a diff note, I just got a sample from Macy's Versace Yellow Diamond.

I really like it! Doesn't annoy like so many do. So last night I bought a rollerball at online Sephora also Philosophy Pure Grace Nude Rose rollerball (it lasts much longer the AG and it's just so nice!!)

ENJOY!!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shanus,

I am glad for your new discovery.

I agree in terms of frangances you have to “try” them before you buy them.

I found mine a zillion years  ago and as we say in France "on ne change pas une équipe qui gagne”, in plain English why change if it works for me🌻

@CHIP62  Are you French?

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus:

Mais oui, évidement je suis française🌻

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Now that's the way to shop ---- notifying the DH the next day!  LOL

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shanus:

Mais oui, évidement je suis française🌻

@CHIP62  Tres bon...Love all things French. Visited Paris and flea market and my home decorated all country French. Ordered Pierre Deux fabrics, too. Dress in French style ( neutral colors, capsule wardrobe...only basic pieces) and even do French skincare w/ the simple makeup. Been doing this for about 10 yrs.