Esteemed Contributor

TRIED A NEW SHAMPOO SYSTEM FOR WHITE HAIR ON THE Q - MAISON 276

[ Edited ]

It is a 3 step system called Maison 276.  It was on the show "The Find" where they brought in new vendors.  It is wonderful.  I have tried so many shampoos for white hair and have never been happy with them.  This is NOT purple!!!  I hate purple/blue hair (unless that is the look you are going for Woman Wink).  It makes your hair so shiny and it removes yellowing. That is what sold me.  It has removed most of the yellow from heat tools and continues to do so.  It is recommended for white, gray, and blonde hair.  It has great ratings, too, not just from me. 

This is my new shampoo system.  The search is over!  I have long curly/wavy hair that I usually straighten, but haven't been since I am not going anywhere lately.....It has revived and defrizzed my curls.  I may not straighten it as often now.....win win

There is a 90 day return policy right now.  It would be worth trying if you have been searching for that perfect shampoo.  I know I am not returning mine! Woman Very Happy

20200327_094334.jpg

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: TRIED A NEW SHAMPOO SYSTEM FOR WHITE HAIR ON THE Q - MAISON 276

@tends2dogs 

Good morning I wanted t know how you are liking this system . I have salt and pepper pixie( well longer till i get my hair cut -like most of us ) Most of my silver is in the front and sides back is dark brown . I tried purple shampoos but didn't care for them . I have  recently seen on a few gray hair bloggers this system mentioned . I had written down this post to check back . Are you still liking this . It sounds great . Have a great day and stay safe ! 

Esteemed Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn , yes, I am still loving this system.  I have since reordered.  It gets rid of any brassiness caused by heating tools and leaves my hair shiny and conditioned.  It would be a good time to try it since you have 90 days.  It isn't purple and it doesn't make your hair purple.  Right there is a big advantage.  

Hope you like it!

Regular Contributor

Wow!  I may have to try this as well.  I have silver/white curly hair and have tried the "purple" shampoos in that past and all they did was dry out my already dry hair. I rarely, if ever, use styling tools and am fortunate that my hair doesn't have a yellow tinge, but I am always looking for products which work well on my hair.  

Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs @Love to read 

Thanks so much I signed onto to her website yesterday for her newsletter and they are offering 15% off first order plus 30 day return policy . Thanks so much Have a fantastic weekend ~!

Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs @Love to read 

Hi I actually did order from QVC . The set is out of stock on The MAison 276 website 

Thanks look forward to trying !

Honored Contributor

I have white hair and I use Shiny Silver Shampoo, its purple and it does not make my hair purple.  I wouldnt mind trying this Maison but I dont want to wait 5 min for the preshampoo and 5 to 10 for the conditioner.  So I will stick with my Shiny Silver.  BTW I use the Shiny Silver as an everyday shampoo and then Ion for curly hair shampoo and conditioner when I am going somewhere.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I was skeptical about this clarifier/shampoo/conditioner set because I have bought so many things that didn't live up to my expectations but this trio really did! I am pleasantly surprised that my salt and pepper hair is so shiny and bright. Like you, I have curly/wavy hair and I was afraid that these products would be too much for my hair but my hair is back to the texture that it was years ago. My curls and waves are more pronounced and my hair is so full! 

I used much more of the clarifier than I did the shampoo or conditioner... I expected it to suds up but since it didn't I probably used too much. In addition, I thought the conditioner would weigh down my hair so I didn't use much of it, next time I'll use a little more. I've only used it one time but was so impressed I ordered a backup.

Thank you for posting about this system.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Valued Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @tends2dogs 

Thanks I am waiting for my order . It is sold out on the Masion 276 website so I purchased from the Q . I have short, wavy medium- fine salt pepper hair . i was using a purple shampoo, then a blue once a week not seeing any difference from using my regular shampoos. I have seen this mentioned on a few of the silver hair blogs I follow and decided to take the plunge . It has great reviews from all different hair types . Thanks again !

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@tends2dogs 

I was skeptical about this clarifier/shampoo/conditioner set because I have bought so many things that didn't live up to my expectations but this trio really did! I am pleasantly surprised that my salt and pepper hair is so shiny and bright. Like you, I have curly/wavy hair and I was afraid that these products would be too much for my hair but my hair is back to the texture that it was years ago. My curls and waves are more pronounced and my hair is so full! 

I used much more of the clarifier than I did the shampoo or conditioner... I expected it to suds up but since it didn't I probably used too much. In addition, I thought the conditioner would weigh down my hair so I didn't use much of it, next time I'll use a little more. I've only used it one time but was so impressed I ordered a backup.

Thank you for posting about this system.

You are very welcome, @Tennessee Vol and @marmarbrooklyn  .  The reviews are great online, too.  The shampoo will last a very long time.  You only need a little.  I use a lot more of the clarifier.  It does not suds up.  I went to her website and ordered multiple back ups of the clarifier.  She offers free shipping over a certain purchase amount - I can't remember how much.  My daughter gave me the 3 piece kit for Mother's Day so I, too, have a back up of the shampoo and conditioner. 

Enjoy!