Regular Contributor
On 4/21/2015 BeautyAddiction said:
On 4/21/2015 Shaunac said:
On 4/21/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Anyone over let's say 50 or 60 have one and see results? I keep buying gadgets and so far nothing has really worked. Thanks.

I don't know about the Tria, but Palovia gave such amazing results that a co-worker noticed right away. I used it Thursday through Sunday and when I went to work on Monday she commented on my skin. She hadn't seen me since Thursday morning. Palovia is no longer available and so I'm hoping to see good results with Tria. Tria was a special value last year and am hoping those who used it will comment.

I watched the video and thought it was interesting how fast she used the device to glide across her face. With Palovia, you used a stamp like motion. This seems much faster and covers the entire face. I used Palovia for the eyes only.

Anyone used it to firm up their jowls or marionette lines?

I used the Palovia for 2 years before starting the Tria a year ago and now in conjunction with the Tria, I also use the Nuface.

The Palovia is much stronger than the Tria, but I ALWAYS had big red-bown dry patches by my eyes that I was constantly covering with yellow cream. They never went away until I quit using it all together.

Been using the Tria for a year, and it has softened my crows feet, the "1" between my brows and the marionette lines. And using it consistently, I have no new lines that have popped up over the last year which is a plus. So it is definitely slowing the aging process for me. The Tria did nothing for jowls, it's not for firming,

The Nuface that I started in October has DEFINITELY firmed up my jowls. They were starting to really show and now they are gone as well as firmed up my entire face. At night watching tv, I use the Tria then the Nuface. The combo works really well for me.

Super Contributor

5pugmom: did you do the 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off schedule?

Respected Contributor
On 4/21/2015 5pugmom said:
On 4/21/2015 BeautyAddiction said:
On 4/21/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Anyone over let's say 50 or 60 have one and see results? I keep buying gadgets and so far nothing has really worked. Thanks.

I don't know about the Tria, but Palovia gave such amazing results that a co-worker noticed right away. I used it Thursday through Sunday and when I went to work on Monday she commented on my skin. She hadn't seen me since Thursday morning. Palovia is no longer available and so I'm hoping to see good results with Tria. Tria was a special value last year and am hoping those who used it will comment.

I watched the video and thought it was interesting how fast she used the device to glide across her face. With Palovia, you used a stamp like motion. This seems much faster and covers the entire face. I used Palovia for the eyes only.

Anyone used it to firm up their jowls or marionette lines?

I used the Palovia for 2 years before starting the Tria a year ago and now in conjunction with the Tria, I also use the Nuface.

The Palovia is much stronger than the Tria, but I ALWAYS had big red-bown dry patches by my eyes that I was constantly covering with yellow cream. They never went away until I quit using it all together.

Been using the Tria for a year, and it has softened my crows feet, the "1" between my brows and the marionette lines. And using it consistently, I have no new lines that have popped up over the last year which is a plus. So it is definitely slowing the aging process for me. The Tria did nothing for jowls, it's not for firming,

The Nuface that I started in October has DEFINITELY firmed up my jowls. They were starting to really show and now they are gone as well as firmed up my entire face. At night watching tv, I use the Tria then the Nuface. The combo works really well for me.

Thank you so much!
Trusted Contributor

5pugmom,

Did you have trouble with charging, as so many others have reported? I hope they have corrected the problem.

Regular Contributor

5pugmom,

Did you have trouble with charging, as so many others have reported? I hope they have corrected the problem.

I did the first month, but they sent me a replacement and I have not had any issues since. I think it was a bad batch. I followed a forum of TRIA users from other countries, for over a year before it was available here. And none of them had that issue.

I would say to people that are thinking about it, be realistic about your expectations. A lot of people returned theirs when it was the TSV last year, within the first month because they saw no results. The changes come during your rest period and using it for a while. When I started using it in April last year, I said I expected to see results by Christmas. Also, take pics when you start. The real "Aha" moment came for me when i realized, that at 44, I have no new wrinkles from a year ago. and the ones I have, have definitely softened. I also have become RELIGIOUS about using sunscreen-face neck, hands, everywhere.

Regular Contributor
On 4/21/2015 Cheezit said:

No-I have been following the "Canadian" schedule of 8 weeks every day on then a month off. I also started at highest level from day one. For some they needed to build up to it, but it wasn't uncomfortable or painful to me and I am a "go big or go home" girl Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

No-I have been following the "Canadian" schedule of 8 weeks every day on then a month off. I also started at highest level from day one. For some they needed to build up to it, but it wasn't uncomfortable or painful to me and I am a "go big or go home" girl Smiley Happy

5pugmom, did you use ice or frozen peas before and after treatment? I know that ice packs became my BFF.

As far as charging, Tria sent me 2 replacement chargers, neither worked. I keep mine plugged into the computer. Other than that the only problem I ever had with mine was that it didn't go the full time between beeps for each section of the face.

Super Contributor

BTW, here is the email with more info for those interested:

http://e.qvcemail.com/a/hBVNdSmB8be4CB9A84RNtyBgdVz/qvc8?PID=2097401361

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Tria last July when it was offered as a TSV but it didn't come with the cleanser or the cream and the price was higher. This new TSV seems to be a better deal.

Anyway......I'm 52 and I use the 12 week on, 4 week off schedule. I've definitely seen results but it is a system that you have to stick with. I do use it on my neck and chest and have also noticed a smoothing of the lines there as well.

I have gotten botox in my forehead and around my eyes and I've had fillers in my marionette lines. But since using the Tria, I've been able to suspend those treatments.

Obviously, it's not a miracle worker but I definitely see improvement in the overall appearance of my face, neck and chest. Well worth the price imo.

Regular Contributor
On 4/21/2015 Krissie2 said:

5pugmom, did you use ice or frozen peas before and after treatment? I know that ice packs became my BFF.

As far as charging, Tria sent me 2 replacement chargers, neither worked. I keep mine plugged into the computer. Other than that the only problem I ever had with mine was that it didn't go the full time between beeps for each section of the face.

no, I've never needed the ice packs. I will say, if I do a treatment at night, and then do one the next morning rather than waiting 24 hours, I do feel it more.