Respected Contributor

I saw a few minutes of TOVA last night. I did not think she looked well at all. I hope I am wrong.

Respected Contributor

To me Tova  has aged like the rest of us.   My husband will say my mother doesn't look so good and I say she is 94 and looks great for her age.  

My husband does not look well because he is not well but I would never tell him that.  He really has aged last couple years.  Battling cancer and just took it out of him.  My sisters friend said to me he looks rough and this was coming from someone who himself looks rough and not well.  Funny how people see us.

I thought the same about Tova the last time I saw her on  but then just figured she has aged but possible she is not as well as she once was.  Hard to tell.  

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant @Roscoe the Rascal   I'm thinking the odd combo of hair colors/highlights and the reddish hair is not flattering to her skin tone as she IS older now. I'm sure, being in the beauty business, she'd know this. Sometimes women get stuck in a time warp and don't change their look to compliment their aging.

Honored Contributor

She's 80 and you're right. The coloring-too harsh. Not complimentary. But if she just wants to turn heads, this will do it. I admire her for even being on the air. I think I would be living happily in retirement or travel the world (altho I'm sure she does both). 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ellaphant @Roscoe the Rascal   I'm thinking the odd combo of hair colors/highlights and the reddish hair is not flattering to her skin tone as she IS older now. I'm sure, being in the beauty business, she'd know this. Sometimes women get stuck in a time warp and don't change their look to compliment their aging.

I agree.  Her hair color combo would not be flattering on anyone of any age.  The highlights are too " blocky."

Her hair colorist should know better.

she is and has always been a beautiful woman.  A different softer hair style and color that brings her into "today" would be more flattering on her.

Contributor

It's her strange hair color.

Honored Contributor

i hadn't seen her for many years and did buy her signature tova many years ago-but got rid of it--am interested in her other scents in that box set--think she looks alot older than her 80 years and not a fan of the hair color--but keep going sister!!!

Contributor

Tova is 79 yrs young & will be 80 later this year.

She looks as elegant & beautiful as ever. She's just aging like all of us.

Her voice was strong & vibrant & she was very happy.

We can't wait to try her new products. 

Respected Contributor

It seemed to me that Tova was on the air without filters and lights focused on her face and neck to eliminate shadows.  I have noticed some celebrities have such strong lights that they are squinting.  Tova looked to me like she didn't have all the additional lighting to eliminate shadows on her neck.  I still use her Tova signature fragrance and just bought her cactiine  mask.  I used several of her products when you ordered from her company in CA.  Still enjoy seeing her.  I hope she is well and thriving.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.