Trusted Contributor
Fragrance is so changeable. Mine changes even when I use certain bath soaps, even the fragrance free ones. I love Tova and that Cactine line was so good. I miss it. Even the way it was packaged was pure Class. I will always support Tova.
Honored Contributor

I can't remember the first time that I bought Tova's perfume but I wore it all the time. It was before they changed the formula. It lasted forever and people always wanted to know what I was wearing.

Today, while cleaning out some stuff, I found a half-full bottle of the real thing. It has to be years old. I put some on and it smells just as good as it did brand new.

Now that's a great perfume{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I love her, but the Signature Body lotion and bath gel and perfume doesn't last, nor does body, mind and spirit on me. I still use it, but will not order again. Do not get any compliments. Something is missing, because back in the day it was all great.

Super Contributor
On 9/21/2014 Reever said: Where is the rumor coming from that Tova's skin care regime will return? Count me as someone who missed the cactine beauty bar as well as the cactine emollient. For those of use with dry skin, these products were a God send.

Reever, Tova stated in an online interview that it was re-launching by yr's end or NEW YEAR.

If you want to enjoy a frank,funny,and entertaining interview AUDIO ONLY with Tova you can go to her FB page BEAUTYBYTOVA- and scroll down to a link called CHIT CHAT CHICK'S and she gives a very kind,fun,funny and charming lengthy interview. Tova gives this info on Cactine relaunch ect-

I am not a FB user and was still allowed to listen to the audio. Tova has some great history and an amazing life and seems to be so honest in this interview. My true opinion on TOVA and her fragrance is that she knows how desperate her fan base was over the fragrance confusion and possibly holds regrets over the business changes ,and the scent change that caused many to question her being authentic .

I cannot personally think TOVA scent is what I remember in the early years but again my own senses change each month, and Tova Sig is one that breaks up my sense confusion, and stands out from the other celeb scents. I get moody with scent and,when I want a clean change to rest my confusion I GRAB TOVA-Ha......When Q began to step into the Cancer fight so many great lines seemed to be gone overnight due to ingredients that are said to be linked. GREAT I SAY but this clean thing is costly- The beauty lines I see now on Q are so expensive, but If Tova allows the said relaunch of Cactine I am saving up for that, as I loved the C-BAR scent as much as the Tova fragrance user. Keeping fingers crossed and showing my support . I feel Tova is a true friend to you ladies and us guys and in honest wants to bring back her baby and once again grab her rightful place in the elegant setting she once held on the Q set as well as the decent hours she NOW deserves due to her still having a few items here in American Q - I want to see Tova again hold court here as she once did and with our honest opinion we can again have that elegant line put back where it started. WHY LET Q-UK get all of it ! Ha- It sadens me to see a lady dress up and prepare a presentation for 2AM- and get thrown into a diamonique show as I saw last week for a total of 10 min when she should be A PRIME TIME SHOW like so many others now who in my opinion are bland and lack quality.

Super Contributor

The dry oil seems to take me back to TOVA circa 1992 .

Super Contributor

Does anyone remember and like her fragrance "Autumn". I do, and hope she brings it back very soon.

Honored Contributor

Does Tova still appear on QVC? I haven't seen her in years.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/22/2014 BOYINTX said:

The dry oil seems to take me back to TOVA circa 1992 .

I picked up the dry oil on ebay a couple of years ago. Still has the fill scent of originall Tova. Heavenly.

Super Contributor
On 9/22/2014 ValuSkr said:

Does Tova still appear on QVC? I haven't seen her in years.

Hi Valuskr yes Tova is still on Q- This is my reason on the original post as Tova has in recent years been bumped to the early morning hours while most of us are asleep.

To me those hours do not do Tova justice. I cannot see myself waking up my house at 2-3 am to speak in a whisper to order much less try and see to go online to order. I wanted to start this post as a way to get Q to see that even if I am not in their stats of when to put a show on to attract a certain age that is is wrong to put any lady on at those ungodly hours and expect her to be as successful as she was a few years ago and made Q alot of money.

I say even if Q owns her current fragrance line and if any changes were made as I hear that it would be in their best interest to put TOVA back in a more decent time and setting.

Tova is truly a lady who could enhance the prime time viewer and set examples for those who spend so much money to create an image only to end up with tons of clothing ,beauty,and jewelry yet become lost in the image presented .

Tova presents an image of simple elegance cutting out the over the top items presented on Q ,and if you notice Tova can wear 3 outfits for years on Q and she still looks fab. As for her new jewelry line well ??? I say it is sad that they do not arrive in a signature box with a romance card but sadly a generic Q-BOX ?

Tova needs to be honored as to her 25 years on Q have been a treat and will always be a great memory for me in the years to come. I love to collect and always loved how the late Joan Rivers allowed her Jewelry to be presented in a beautiful signature box,and at a price that was most of the time reasonable and this is why I rant a little at the packaging of Tovas Diamonique....For one day it will be a collectible and run wild as we see Joans on Ebay and sadly Tova dosent give us any signature in her jewelry and at the price it carries. I hope soon this is changed as It is costly for us to own yet the packaging lacks the TOVA GLAMOUR .

I say spend if you love it and if you collect I say the original packaging and paperwork are as valuable. So this is again why I hope Q see's the real diamond they have in TOVA

Respected Contributor
Some products Id love to see her re-launch: cactine beauty bar, cactine emollient, mens original Tova for Men (worn by Ernie). Sadly, I think unless she breaks from QVC I don't see her line ever going back to its former glory. QVC is using inferior ingredients in my opinion. The products seem watered down in many regards and the inventory is not what it once was when Tova owned her own salon.