Occasional Contributor

elieve me it isn't your body chemistry.  Since she sold the rights to someone they have destroyed the fragrance of Tova.  It smells of nothing but chemicals and I am so disappoinred because I too have worn it since 1992.  I hope Tova reads these reviews and does something to bring back the fragrance that many people fell in love with and bought it regularly !!    It is truly ashame what has been done to Tova Signature. I just can not bring myself to order it again because I dont want to smell like chemicals.  PLease Tova, if you are reading any of these, please do something to bring back the good clean smell, not the chemical one that is now offered.

Valued Contributor

@annie12 wrote:

elieve me it isn't your body chemistry.  Since she sold the rights to someone they have destroyed the fragrance of Tova.  It smells of nothing but chemicals and I am so disappoinred because I too have worn it since 1992.  I hope Tova reads these reviews and does something to bring back the fragrance that many people fell in love with and bought it regularly !!    It is truly ashame what has been done to Tova Signature. I just can not bring myself to order it again because I dont want to smell like chemicals.  PLease Tova, if you are reading any of these, please do something to bring back the good clean smell, not the chemical one that is now offered.

@annie12: I agree with very much of what you've said. I found a good site that addresses it andother questions. Notice who the PARENT COMPANY is ...need I ask you to guess? Not at all. But, it does show some telling info:

http://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Tova-Beverly-Hills.html

Trusted Contributor

I've used Tova for 24 years and I still love it. The initial spray isn't as sweet as the original but to me it smells the same when it dries down. 

I just checked her website and her Cactine emollient and bar soaps are up.