Trusted Contributor

Tell me about TOVA Signature...

I used to watch QVC quite frequently, but in recent years, I've come to rely on the "Today's Special Value" notices I receive via email, my regular visits with you, my beauty banter friends or product recommendations I see on another website. I  rarely tune in just to watch,

I wore and loved TOVA Signature for years until it didn't smell like TOVA Signature anymore...I heard the formula as changed.

I happened to read a post here about TOVA Signature being back in stock.

Is it the authentic, genuine TOVA signature of many years ago or is still the artificial smelling formula that caused such an uproar?  

Thanks for your help!

Esteemed Contributor

Is it possible for you to change your FONT SIZE so people could see and read your message easily?  I refuse to strain my eyes for a non-important issue.. 

Thank you

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt no one forced you to read it, your eye strain was self-imposed. Why my font appeared as it did, I have no idea, I did not choose it.

I have been on this forum for many years and enjoyed the conversation and company of other members.  This is the 2nd time in the last year and a half, that I've been blasted for the unintentional font that shows up after I click "POST". This has been a place of support and tolerance and good-natured reminders or suggestions.

I cannot believe that we have nothing better to do than "wait" for the slightest annoyance to give ourselves permission to condemn and criticize each other as you did to me with your response.  You could have just as easily ended your comment with your question mark. When we dismiss and treat each other with utter disrespect, we further the culture of meanness and intolerance so prevalent today. 

Trusted Contributor

@Quinny wrote:

Tell me about TOVA Signature...

I used to watch QVC quite frequently, but in recent years, I've come to rely on the "Today's Special Value" notices I receive via email, my regular visits with you, my beauty banter friends or product recommendations I see on another website. I  rarely tune in just to watch,

I wore and loved TOVA Signature for years until it didn't smell like TOVA Signature anymore...I heard the formula as changed.

I happened to read a post here about TOVA Signature being back in stock.

Is it the authentic, genuine TOVA signature of many years ago or is still the artificial smelling formula that caused such an uproar?  

Thanks for your help!

~~~

@Quinny, I purchased Tova a while ago and returned it because the fragrance wasn't the same as the Tova from years ago, nor did the fragrance last. Right after that Tova Signature disappeared for some time.

The other day Tova was on air (or it was recorded) and being a 'glutton for punishment' I decided I would give it a try one more time. 

My package is scheduled to arrive in a couple of days.

There have been 129 reviews and 82 of them were 5 stars.

(dated from 07-19-18 to the present)  IHTH

Esteemed Contributor

@Quinny

It is unlike Vintage Tova in that it does not have the body and longevity (sillage); however, it is very close to the original notes and scent. There are no artificial notes, but it has 28% concentration, therefore, an eau de parfum. It seems to me that it is a light version of the original.

Regular Contributor

Re: TOVA SIGNATURE

[ Edited ]

I do believe it's closer to the original...but not exactly.  I don't think we will ever get that back as some oil in it supposedly is not legal to use and I believe it was in other purfumes as well.      now tova has said a million times it never has changed...but 1000's of people can't be wrong including myself.   sorry tova. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used the original TOVA for many years.  Loved the scent and so did people around me!  Stopped buying after scent changed so much.  Have been reluctant to purchase again, but I really miss TOVA.  Cant' understand why Tova will not just admit that the formula has changed...even if just a bit!  I read reviews and will consider purchasing when someone tells me that the smell is identical to the original!  With sadness, I realize that may never happen...

Regular Contributor

exactly corita...it's almost insulting she won't admit it.   so basically we are all nuts and wrong..