Honored Contributor

I have never purchased anti-aging skincare products but I decided since 6 easy pays were offered to take a look.  Dr. Denese is out too many chemicals.  I then checked with Peter Thomas Roth.  I like what he is offering using natural products.  I decided to purchase his Cult Classic Kit.  It comes with:

Cleansing Gel;

FirmX peeling gel;

Max sheer all day lotion with SPF;

Cucumber gel mask; and

Cucumber hydrogel eye patches.

Anyone a fan of Peter's products?  Please share.  I like that he offers kits so you can try out different products.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have some of his products on my wish list.

Including the Irish Moor products.

He offers great kits, I will take the plunge someday, I'm sure

Hope it works for you

@Katcat1

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 the AntiAging Starter kit is a better kit.  

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo,  Thank you.  I am such a nut.  I cancelled my order because tomorrow is Super Saturday and Peter will be on the Q and everything is half price and then you are donating for the cure.  I am glad I have been watching the Q tonight and I really appreciate your suggestion.  Hope tomorrow  brings good deals for us.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 only a few things will be special prices.  If you search Super Saturday on here you can see what is offered so far.  You can order now too and get the 6 EP.

Trusted Contributor

yes, check now as tomorrow the 6 easy pay is gone and it will cost you more to try something.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo @kjae,   I remember Super Saturday being a BIG deal in the Hamptons when Lisa hosted it and now I see it is only one hour.  I did order the Callista hair texturizing.  I thought the rest of the prices were not that great.  Halston had a reasonable top but not my style.  My anti-aging kit will have to wait.  Thanks to both of you.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Suebdoo @kjae,   I remember Super Saturday being a BIG deal in the Hamptons when Lisa hosted it and now I see it is only one hour.  I did order the Callista hair texturizing.  I thought the rest of the prices were not that great.  Halston had a reasonable top but not my style.  My anti-aging kit will have to wait.  Thanks to both of you.

@Katcat1 yes I remember it being full of fun stuff to buy too.  Oh well I won't spend a bunch I guess.  If I was you and wanted to try it, I'd get the anti aging kit I mentioned on AD with the 6 EP.  Then you can get the lock on the 6 EP for every future delivery if you like it,  and have your 30 days to try it out.

Contributor

My favorite PTR product (and favorite cosmetic product period) is turbo unWrinke. I have been using it since it first came out. It took over 2 months to start seeing a difference but I expected that considering that it is for deep wrinkles. I am in my mid 60's and my frown lines and "11" lines are barely noticeable. I use it on my neck also. One of my tree lines is gone and the other hasn't gotten any worse In all the years I've been using it. No product works for everyone or there wouldn't be so many cosmetic lines but I think this one is worth a try. BTW, I don't  think QVC sells it anymore but it's out there and available. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1, If your face responds like mine, you will love the Cucumber Gel Mask. It is the one of the best mask I've ever used, and a sumer must have for me.  It's one of the original products in Peter's line.  It feels so refreshing on the skin and because it's gel there is no tight drying effect.  The Max Sheer lotion with SPF is another favorite of mine, but I don't use it as often as I used to since I started with Josie Maran's Protect & Perfect.