Trusted Contributor

TOO FACED PEACH eyeshadow palette

Hi friends!  Have any of you tried this peach palette?  I'd love to know your opinion about the colors and the quality of the product.

I was in Ulta looking at eyeshadow and an SA brushed by saying, "you should check out the Too Faced peach palette, it looks great on blue eyes!"

I never considered peach or shades of peach for blue eyes. I always default to brown eyeshadow, a change might be nice. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: TOO FACED PEACH eyeshadow palette

My daughter and I both have this palette. She has vivid blue eyes and I have green. There is much more than peach in the palette. I use it for shadow, brow highlight (upper left corner) blush and liner (wetted with a liner brush). It is such a versatile item. 

She also uses it for many more things than just shadow. That is just the starting point, 

It also smells great. I recommend it.

Respected Contributor

I have this palette and absolutely love it. I have dark brown eyes and the colors are beautiful and the quality is there for sure. If you like those types of colors I am sure you will like this palette. Too Faced did this one really good. I am not a  palette girl because palettes for me always have colors that I would never use, but this palette I have used all of the colors.Plus the palette itself is made well not cardboard or plastic its a metal material.

Respected Contributor

There are 2 “Peach” eyeshadow palettes. The Sweet Peach and the Just Peachy. I have the Sweet Peach and love it. I have been tempted by the Just Peachy palette as it is all matte. 

Respected Contributor

@Quinny Peach shades look awesome on blue eyes, but they seem to be a really hard color to do well in eyeshadow.

I haven't tried this palette, but you should check it, or other peach shadows out. 

You can go check out single shadows in other lines. 

Mac does some great colors.

Amber Lights, Arena, Grain, Coppering, Paradisco, Rule, Suspiciously Sweet, Up At Dawn...

And, 2 other colors that Mac does, that are great on most anybody, but I like a lot on blue eys are Trax & Mulch.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention in my post that I got the latest one the all Matt Peach Palette. I totally forgot they had 2 palettes. I ddin't get the first one as I don't like shimmer shadows and I didn't care for the shades in the first one.But, the matt palette is great!!