Honored Contributor

Re: TO THE POWERS THAT BE PLEASE BRING MALLY BACK

I don't think she has been away that long. I like her shows and her products, but haven't needed any recently.

Super Contributor

Oh, please no. She's so hyper - just annoying!

Contributor

Another vote for Mally. Her eye shadow sticks are amazing. I have to order them from Ulta now since the Q does not carry my color. I miss those boxes with 4 - 5 different colors that very greatly discounted. Now I am paying over $20 at Ulta for one.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, please bring Mally back and limit the IT shows there are too many. Mally's makeup is so feminine.

Super Contributor

She's been on every talk show imaginable during the day lately. Often on Rachel Ray...

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 millieshops said:

I just got my first ever Mally item - an eye liner that came as part of a discovery kit. I don't use a whole lot of eye liner - but I just don't see anything wondrous about Mally's so far.

Ideas for me?

Hi, millieshops--

Sadly, Mally's eyeliners are not that great for me either--definitely not "bullet proof." IT eyeliners have been wonderful thus far: staying power and very easy to apply. Everyone is so different but IT may be worth a try if you have not in the past. Best wishes!

Honored Contributor

I don't think Mally is going away from QVC either, and I LOVE her products! I couldn't go a day without her Face Defender. I love her Shadow Sticks, her High Shine lipcolors, and her Starlight liners - I'm one of the lucky ones they are "bullet proof" on. I use her Poreless Perfection foundation and her Perfect Skin mousse foundation. Her Perfect Prep Undereye brightener rescues my "allergy eye" dark circles!

When DD was in college a few years ago she got the set of six mascaras and put one in each one of her close friend's Christmas gift bag. The girls loved them! They had never paid attention to Mally before. I gave an intro set to DD's closest childhood friend for her 21st birthday.

Mally was the first makeup line I tried at QVC and the first ever TSV I ordered. I didn't expect much - I just thought it would be something fun to play with. I couldn't believe what a difference it made! I'm just patiently waiting until she's on again! Smile

Frequent Contributor

According to her IG starting Saturday she will be on for 5 days in a row :-) yay!!!!! I love her energy she always makes me smile it's hard to stay in a bad mood while watching her :-)
Contributor

On 4/7/2015 vancouverUSAgal said:

Oh, please no. She's so hyper - just annoying!

DITTO!