Honored Contributor

Re: TO THE POWERS THAT BE PLEASE BRING MALLY BACK

I've had wonderful luck with her eyeshadows. The colors compliment my eyes and I come home with the exact same makeup on that I put on in the morning. I've never had eye makeup stay on so well and look so great.

Another vote here for more Mally!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Kates BFF said: Mally's products are some of the best I have ever used. Her eyeliner system (liner, white powder, color powder) cannot be beat. Her eyeshadow sticks are still the best out there for color payoff and durability. Also, her mascara is fantastic. I hate to have to shop Ulta for her stuff, but will if QVC doesn't improve her inventory. Shame really, because she really has been ahead of the curve on quite a few products.

I forgot about her shadow sticks! Those I do like.

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Moon River said:

Did they get rid of her? I didn't know this. If she isn't going to be on anymore I'll have to find her items elsewhere. I swear by her Poreless Perfection powder foundation!I use the light and I don't have a bad face day when I'm wearing her product. I can't be without this.

It Cosmetics seem like a good idea when I watch and I have ordered lots of it only to have it not work. The Celebration Foundation made me look awful. It was too dark and the light you couldn't even see color on my face yet it got into fine lines and made me look old. When I try this foundation it goes into lines like crazy! Can't use it. I'd have to be twenty to wear it and even then who knows.

Jamie shows it on the older ladies and I just don't understand why it looks fine on them. I have a young face and good skin, but this stuff is awful. I used to watch all of the It shows until I realized this stuff just doesn't work for me. Mally is my match. I hope she is still with the Q.{#emotions_dlg.crying} Oh, and I miss that lady Stacy who used to put her make up on in front of everyone. She used to model. I think she is on HSN now.

Don't worry, Mally is still on QVC.com.

Honored Contributor

Molly's liners are NOT bulletproof on me--not at all.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Colonel Meow said:
On 4/5/2015 ValuSkr said:

Why is everyone saying she is gone? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} She still has almost 200 products available on .com.

I was wondering that too. Smile

Right? We can still purchase her products even though she hasn't had a show in awhile. And most of her items have an accompanying product video, for those shoppers who are looking for a presentation prior to purchasing.

I think people are just missing her being onair. The few shows she's had have mainly been odd hours, like early early am or middle of the night. I actually enjoy watching her shows and she always has the prettiest outfits.

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/5/2015 ValuSkr said:

Why is everyone saying she is gone? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} She still has almost 200 products available on .com.

I was wondering that too. Smile

Right? We can still purchase her products even though she hasn't had a show in awhile. And most of her items have an accompanying product video, for those shoppers who are looking for a presentation prior to purchasing.

I think people are just missing her being onair. The few shows she's had have mainly been odd hours, like early early am or middle of the night. I actually enjoy watching her shows and she always has the prettiest outfits.

I have a few of her products, and also enjoy her shows - she's a character. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I was just trying to give info because some of the posters seemed to be under the impression that Mally is completely gone from QVC (due to how the original post was written).

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Mally's energy and though I use a couple IT products, I use ,ore Mally. I especially loved the Chally show with her and Chaz. It was hilarious and spontaneous BC they are such good friends.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

Great Mally GWP offer at Ulta for the next few hours...free gloss and other items with purchase.
Regular Contributor

No! Its fine the way it is. But do bring Bobbi Brown she does not come out that much anymore. Mally makes me dizzy and yes I change the channel I don't have to watch her. Shes energetic cute funny But I don't like it when she pumps up her brand so much and at the same time she makes little jabs at other cosmetic brands.

Honored Contributor

She has products on other sites, I think I saw her on Sephora, but not sure if that's where it was. She has expanded.