Contributor

Re: TO THE POWERS THAT BE PLEASE BRING MALLY BACK

I miss Mally too. Please get her back. I use a lot of her makeup. Come on people.......listen to your customers.........we want Mally.

Super Contributor

I also miss seeing her on air.
Super Contributor

I think she was having production issues but that's just my feeling, going along with the fact that I had 3 of her auto delivery tsv's totally cancelled on me.

Honored Contributor

I love Mally's eyeshadows, great colors and payoff. I also really like her lip glosses, and her eyeliners......I do love her personality and she makes her shows fun. She does get loud, but not bad enough for me to turn if off.I enjoy her energy and enthusiasm for her products!!!!! Would love to see more of her!

Frequent Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Vamp said:
On 4/5/2015 millieshops said:

I just got my first ever Mally item - an eye liner that came as part of a discovery kit. I don't use a whole lot of eye liner - but I just don't see anything wondrous about Mally's so far.

Ideas for me?

I'm probably going to get bashed for saying this, but I have tried probably 4-5 of her products, and nothing "wowed" me. I liked her eyeliners okay but did not like her mascara at all. However, a lot of people love it. Most of her products that I tried were just okay. Not bad, but nothing special, IMO.

She seems like a lovely person, but beyond that, I'm not spending my money on Mally anymore.

I am right with you, I bought her 6 mascara kit and returned it in a week as I did not like it at all. her liquid lipsticks are awful and slide all over your face. Nothing seemed bullet proof to me and I have gotten better at the drugstore.

Super Contributor

I love Mally too! She only seems to be on in the middle of the night now.

Valued Contributor

All we see is IT cosmetics.

Valued Contributor

I too enjoy Mally on air Smiley Happy Her enthusiasm for her products and her life is enjoyable to watch. I love her mascara, it is the only one I wear. I use her eyeliners and shadow palettes (and LG's shadows) exclusively. I have noticed it is "IT" all the time, and I am a satisfied user of the Celebration Foundation and CC Cream, I wear them every day! But these products are shoved down our throats and are on almost every day, it seems. And, has there also been (2) TSVs from IT, already this year?

To "Q" powers-that-be, as much as I enjoy MALLY I am not going to watch her at 1am or 11am in the middle of the week, I have a job! It seems to me, she is not listed on the prime viewership schedule, and to me that it is a real shame.

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Colonel Meow said:

Why is everyone saying she is gone? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} She still has almost 200 products available on .com.

Because Mally the person has been off air for a while. Mally the person used to be on air at least once a week, sometimes more, so it's noticeable when she's gone. Mally the product line has been available the whole time. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased three Mally items several years ago and had a terrible time getting the containers open. I mean I could NOT get them open. Tried and Tried and Tried!

This told me that though Mally may have had some sort of a hand in developing a product and selecting colors/shades, she left it at that. I threw her junk in the trash.