Valued Contributor

To those who are perfume buffs, do any of you know why Annick Goutal fragrances aren't sold anymore at big US department stores like Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus? I see some of them offered on Amazon or Walmart, which is odd, but for some reason they are gone from prestige stores. Nordstrom had them for years..Thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover  I've noticed when a product doesn't sell a certain percentage, they lose their shelf space in large dept. stores. Brands that will bring in more revenue take over that space. You'll notice many perfumes go to drugstore and discount stores. 

This may be the case with the one you mention. The other reason is that they may be going out of business and dumping inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

Walgreen's dot com has many prestige brands and usually does at holiday time. Marshall's has a good selection at  this time of year, too.

Sorry- I did not encounter your brand in my shopping.

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

To those who are perfume buffs, do any of you know why Annick Goutal fragrances aren't sold anymore at big US department stores like Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus? I see some of them offered on Amazon or Walmart, which is odd, but for some reason they are gone from prestige stores. Nordstrom had them for years..Thanks for your input.

hadn't noticed

interestng