Super Contributor

Fluke67.

I'm glad to hear you have a TJ Maxx close to you that carries jewelry. Many of the stores don't. You really can find some incredible deals on their jewelry. I forgot to mention the bags! They do carry designer bags.I got a Dooney and Bourke cross body in nylan in the clearance section for $35. I've seen this same exact purse in other stores for well over $100. The closest store to me is an our away because we live in the country. When I do go there though I really stock up on some great deals. They do have a website, that I mentioned in my other comment, so we can always order from there.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam if you haven't been in a while, try again.  The tjm I go to went through a phase where it was very good for skin care products, then all the good stuff disappeared. Now it's improving and I'm finding more buys.  

Valued Contributor
I view TJM as my weekly treasure hunt! Today, the ones near me had a lot of summer grace EDT and amazing grace body scrubs and hand wash.
Honored Contributor

I never have any luck finding bargins at any of the stores mentioned. QVC seems to have the best prices and offerings on most cosmetics. I stopped by ULTA and although they carry much of the same brands as the Q, their prices are higher.

Trusted Contributor

I just bought a bunch of  cruelty free elf stuff & some CF deoderant