Occasional Contributor

Has anyone discovered the beauty finds at TJ MAXX ?  The beauty products mainly skin care are amazing and so inexpensive . I have found great products for under 10.00 all have expiration  dates, tons of argan oil products ,  some philosophy , check it out!

Trusted Contributor

@REE43,

I guess that It depends in the store however I have found amazing bargains in great brands like Sisheido, E Arden, Estée Lauder, Clinique, Clarins to name a few. They also have a very good selection of perfumes and accessories like tweezers, shower caps,  combs...🌻

Trusted Contributor

Nordstrom Rack also has some good makeup and haircare finds.

Valued Contributor
Snagged Bobbi brown beach EDP 3.4 oz for $39!
Contributor

I have also found great buys at Marshall 's  and Ross, 

lots of high end and quite a lot from Italy 

some are really good 

Honored Contributor

Every time I go into my local TJ Maxx I can't resist checking out the beauty section. It's a bad habit...

Lots of Philosophy, Bliss, other brands. I like the Giovanni hair products and body wash.My last purchase was Rihanna Nude fragrance body mist and same in Jennifer Aniston. I have all of JA's perfumes and love them. Had never tried Rihanna and I love that too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TJ MAXX BEAUTY FINDS

[ Edited ]

I love T.J. Maxx.  I have found so many goodies there.  Deep Steep, Giovanni shampoo, perfume, argan oil,  Ahava bath salts, etc.  Lots of nice things for reasonable prices.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I hesitate on their makeup - haven't had too much luck with it.  But I got an eye palette - 12 eyeshadows in a beautiful large tin with a double sided brush (which was worth the price alone) for $6.99.  They had several choices - I got the all matte - they had a smoky collection too. 

Honored Contributor

Marshall's and Home Goods are under the TJMaxx umbrella.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Mostly I look for salt scubs they are $5.99

or anything organic