Honored Contributor

Adore! TIP products. Consistency is key. Apply once daily following directions.

Did take time see results. incredible white nail tips, and nail beds healthy color.

Pro-Strong nail file set are the best. Believe me tried oils and creams nothing helped. My issue was cuticle overgrowth, no longer wanted to cut cuticles fear 

of infection. Between tips and emoji callus remover, over the moon excited. 

TIPs for Toes A62260 

Regular Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Adore! TIP products. Consistency is key. Apply once daily following directions.

Did take time see results. incredible white nail tips, and nail beds healthy color.

Pro-Strong nail file set are the best. Believe me tried oils and creams nothing helped. My issue was cuticle overgrowth, no longer wanted to cut cuticles fear 

of infection. Between tips and emoji callus remover, over the moon excited. 

TIPs for Toes A62260 

Hi.. I haven't used the tips for toes, but I have used them for regular nails.. They always worked so well... UNTIL.. I had breast cancer.. after all was said and done. I cant get my nails to grow at all.. I have used the tips and also perfect formula. When they start to grow, just a little but then they break. I don't know what to use anymore.. I am glad that it is working for you. Have a great Sunday! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have looked at TIPS but when I checked the ingredients it didn't seem such a good value.  I do use oil on my nails and love the results.

Contributor

A few years ago, I googled each ingredient on my tips bottle.  The main ingredient was soybean oil (which you can buy at WM) and the other ingredients were all preservatives. 

Respected Contributor

What a timely post !  I found an old but clear small bottle ( rectangular shape bottle ) last week while getting luggage out to pack.

Had been having a super bad time with my normally mid-length nails.  It seems the single digit cold weather really dried out the nails and they became brittle and began to tear off at the tip of the finger.  Carefully filed them down to the skin edge and applied the TIPS product.  Interestingly, the thumbnails were not affected !

Next morning the nail salon surface was smooth and looked great.  Applied each day thereafter...of course since we will be leaving for FL, I will retire the tips for a while !

I vaguely remember that they went to a rounded little bottle which made it hard to use.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

My nails are long but can be brittle. 

I need something for brittle. Maybe just an oil will work...

or this?