Honored Contributor

For thin or sparse areas in brows, try using your mascara primer. Brush it through and let it dry a bit...yes, it's white. Next use a spoolie and lightly separate and brush through the primer carefully not to remove all of it. Now use a pencil or powder to fill in and finish with a colored brow gel which will cover the white on the brow hairs. Thicker brows!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

For thin or sparse areas in brows, try using your mascara primer. Brush it through and let it dry a bit...yes, it's white. Next use a spoolie and lightly separate and brush through the primer carefully not to remove all of it. Now use a pencil or powder to fill in and finish with a colored brow gel which will cover the white on the brow hairs. Thicker brows!!

@Shanus 

You must have a lot of patience.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus Thanks for the tip!👍

Some of my eyebrows decided to pull a disappearing act the past few years, so I am anxious to try this, because I have not been impressed with any of the brow enhancing products I have tried thus far.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Contributor

I do this very same thing. First the white primer, then I put black fibers over the primer following the shape of my brows Then add any gel or pencil where needed. I finish with a clear mascara which sets it all day.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl lol   If my brows had thinned a few decades ago, I probably would have tried @Shanus' suggestion. My patience extends to a bit of pencil.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@shaggygirl lol   If my brows had thinned a few decades ago, I probably would have tried @Shanus' suggestion. My patience extends to a bit of pencil.

@millieshops 

I hear you. But even having to use a pencil every day tries my patience. 

Honored Contributor

I use Grande Brow to help, but I never had generous brows to begin with so it only helps so much.  It seems like, besides the tails which may be thyroid disease related, my trouble spot is right in the arch area.  I may try this there.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TIP FOR SPARE BROWS

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Great suggestion, both for technique and staying power.

I had my brows microbladed about 20 months ago and JUST last week got a color retouch.  THE  BEST  THING  I'VE  EVER  DONE!!!!!

I cannot TELL you how much time this has saved me.  My brows look awesome (if I do say so myself) and I couldn't be happier.  I highly recommend!

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed Where do you get it done? Is it a specialty salon?  I've been interested in doing this.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ   I had them done by a professional aesthetician trained in microblading, namely Carissa Brows.   I am located in Huntington, New York, the northshore of Long Island, but there are MANY aestheticians providing the service. 

Highly, HIGHLY recommend!!