Honored Contributor

TILI auto delivery gone forever?

I got a rather vague email that McBride shipment was not coming as merchandise was not available.  It sounded like they were discontinuing the program.  I don't care if shipments are late, perhaps they got too much griping?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: TILI auto delivery gone forever?

I received the same note, I'm guessing they couldn't keep up with it.

Super Contributor

Too bad.  Some were so-so, but I really liked the one with a full size ByeBye Powder (full size).  That was a very good box, it also had full size of Paridise Tanning spreay.  So good I ordered two.

Honored Contributor

my two TILI orders (march and april) are still showing as "advance order" on my order status page.

i think they are going to be switching up how they do these boxes.

i will say that the ones i have received have been so worth it.

posted march 21st by QVC on the TILI facebook page:

*Sneak peek: next box!*

St. Tropez

Soon Skincare

Lancer

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

this was posted on march 18th by qvc in the TILI facebook group.

*An update on the TILI Try it, Love it Subscription Beauty Box* We want to thank our valued #lovemyTILI Facebook Group members for their continued patience as we work to make this beauty sampling program the best it can be. We sincerely apologize for the delay of your February box. We know you’ve been waiting patiently & we are grateful for this. We’ve indeed experienced delays and as a result, your February box (in collaboration with influencer, Deb, from Sunsets & Stilettos) started shipping this week. Some of you may have already received! It is also live now on the site & can be found here if you need to purchase: https://qvc.co/febsunsets

The next box in your subscription will be in collaboration with influencer, Lauren McBride, & we will be giving you a sneak peek this week! We are aiming for this to be available early April. This box will be the final “subscription” box. After Lauren’s box, if you are currently enrolled in our TILI Try it, Love it Subscription Beauty Program, you will not automatically receive a new box in May.

But, don’t panic! Instead, we are going to be moving into an updated TILI program that will encompass ALL of our QVC Beauty Sample Boxes and they will all live under the umbrella TILI Try it, Love it. This will include boxes like Shawn’s Faves or our beloved holiday box, and even the Customer Choice Beauty box.

We will also be releasing themed boxes similar to the ones you received with this subscription (perhaps an influencer collaboration or perhaps a seasonal-themed box or a specific beauty category box). With this new program, we will be offering some boxes as limited edition (single shipments) and some boxes with the ability to choose between a single shipment or auto-delivery (similar to our current auto-delivery program on other beauty products). We believe that the auto-delivery option will give you more flexibility & the freedom to choose how you receive your sample boxes (as opposed to being tied to a subscription).

We are also happy to continue to be able to offer those limited edition boxes as we know you love them. We are working hard at making them even better this year! Expect to receive a separate communication next month via e-mail from our Customer Service team to remind you of the program change & any other important details.

Again, we want to thank you for your continued patience with the TILI Try it, Love it subscription & we are excited to move into the updated program.

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. We hope this box will bring you joy this month and we are looking forward to giving you a reason to smile in 2020.

Thank you! -Courtney, QVC Social Team
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thank you for TILI Facebook Group memo.  I don't do Facebook and didn't have a clue.  Here's hoping they let us all know about new program, not just Facebook people.

Honored Contributor

if anyone is interested in a beauty box, HSN has one called AMYS BEAUTY FAVORITES that contains nine items and is available for $25 and free shipping.

• (30) Goat Milk Face Wipes Pure Goat Milk
  • 2 fl. oz. Nassif MD Gentle Cleanser
  • 7 Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules
  • 13.53 fl. oz. Korres Jumbo Hydrating Shower Gel
  • (7) .03 oz. Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lifting & Firming Moisturizer (Day) Cream
  • (1) .03 oz. Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye Lifting And Firming Eye Cream
  • .05 fl. oz. Smashbox Face Classic Primer
  • .25 fl. oz. TanTowel Half Body Classic Self-Tan Towelette
  • .17 fl. oz. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Mini

https://www.hsn.com/products/amys-beauty-favorites-sample-box/9463544#

( a single korres shower gel sells for $23 just by itself. a single package of face wipes is $7 by itself.)